- 30 g Parmasen Cheese
- 30 g brown onion
- 400 g Zuchini
- 15 --- Basil leaves
- 40 g olive oil
- 840 g water
- 1.5 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 80 g basmati rice
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 30 g spelt flour
1. Grate parmasen cheese 10 sec/speed7. Set aside in another bowl.
2. Place onion, zucchini and basil leaves into mixing bowl and chop 5 se/speed 7.
3. Add oil, saute 3 min/100 deg/speed 2
4. Add vegetable stock, cook 3 min/100 degree/speed 1.
5. Add flour, water and curry powder.
6. Place simmering basket into bowl and add rice into the basket.
7. Cook 20 min/varoma/speed 1.
8. Add parmasen cheese and rice to the bowl. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
9. Mix together 10sec/speed 5 reverse.
10. Serve hot.
Zucchini and rice curry soup
Add more or less curry powder to taste.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Dumplings and broth
- Cantonese style Sweet Corn and Crab Meat Soup
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Quick and Easy Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Creamy Coconut & Vegetable Soup
- Pick-me-up Turmeric Chicken Noodle Soup
- Mushroom Soup with Soba
- Rich Tomato Soup
- Variation Goulash Soup
- Sweet potato soup with Lentils and Bacon
- Creamy Garlic Cauliflower Soup
- Zucchini Soup