- 1 brown onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 50 g olive oil
- 1 carrot, roughly chopped
- 1 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 1 tomato passata, MC
- 2 tablespoons EDC vege stock
- 700 g water
- 250 g pork hock, or diced hickory smoked ham
- 1/2 bunch cavolo nero
- 240 g borlotti beans, canned
- 200 g cannellini beans, canned
- parmesen cheese, grated for seasoning the soup
Chop onion and garlic, 3 sec, speed 7.
Add oil and sauté for 3 mins, Varoma, speed 1.
Add carrots and zucchini, mix 3 sec, speed 7.
Add tomato passata, vegetable stock, water, ham, cavolo nero and cook for 15 mins, 100 degC, reverse speed, speed 1.
Add cannellini and borlotti beans, cook 10 mins, 100 degC, reverse speed, speed 1.
Serve with Parmesan cheese.
Note: This recipe can be made VEGAN, just minus ham and cheese.
Accessories you need
Can be frozen.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best ever roast garlic and tomato soup
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Manaya's chicken noodle soup
- BBQ Pork Ramen
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Chicken noodle soup
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup