- 150 grams scallops
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic
- 3 stalks coriander
- 2 teaspoons tamari or soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon cream, optional
- 20 wonton wrappers
Add ginger, garlic, coriander (leaves and stalks) to TM bowl and chop for 3 seconds/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add in 150 grams scallops to TM bowl and press Turbo 4 or 5 times to mince scallops.
Add in tamari, sesame oil, egg white and cream and mix for 15 seconds/speed 6.
Take the wonton wrapper and place a teaspoon of the scallop mixture in the centre of each wrapper. Gently wet the edges of the wonton and fold diagonally into a triangle. Then pinch the 2 corners at the base together to form a dumpling or wonton shape.
Place the wontons onto your lightly oiled Varoma tray. Put approximately 750 mls water into the TM bowl and place the Varoma into position. Cook for 15 minutes/Varoma/speed 3.
Serve with Tamari or soy sauce.
Substitute scallops with prawn meat or a combination of both.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chorizo Risotto
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Feijoa, Ginger and Vanilla Jam
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup