- 1 clove garlic
- 1cm piece ginger
- 1/2 brown onion
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 20 grams dried shitaki mushrooms
- 140 grams savoy cabbage
- 100 grams Firm tofu
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 2 teaspoons cornflour
- 30 square egg free wonton wrappers
- 1 clove garlic
- 1cm piece garlic
- 1 red chilli
- 1000 grams water
- 100 grams mushroom liquor
- 1 tsp TM Vegetable stock paste
- 1 tsp tamari
- 1 stalk spring onion
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Rehydrate Shitake mushrooms by placing in a bowl and covering with warm water for about 30minutes. Once rehydrated, gently squeeze out the mushrooms and set to the side. Do not throw away the water.
Place garlic, ginger and onion in TM bowl. Chop 3 sec/speed 5
Add oil to bowl and saute for 2 minutes/varoma temperature/ speed 1
Add mushrooms and cabbage to bowl. Chop 3-5 seconds, speed 4
Cook mixture for 8 minutes, Varoma temperature, speed 1
Crumble tofu into bowl and cook for a futher 2 minutes, Varoma temperature, speed 1
Add tamari to bowl and continue to cook for 2 minutes, Varoma temperature speed 1
Sprinkle corn flour over mixture and cook for 1 minute, varoma temperature, Speed 1
Remove mixture from bowl and set aside. clean TM bowl
place garlic, ginger and chilli in TM bowl. Chop for 3 secs/ speed 5
Add remaining ingredients except spring onion and cook for 5 minutes, Varoma temp, speed 1
Lay wonton wrappers out on bench and place a rounded teaspoon in the centre of each wrapper. ( a piping bag may be used to speed up the process.)
dip your finger into a glass of water and run around the edge of the wonton paper to moisten.
Fold the wrapper over to form a triangle and press the sides together. Try to eliminate any air from being trapped in the pocket. Bring two of the points together to form a tortallini shape and place on oiled varoma tray.
Place Varoma ontop of broth and steam for 15 minutes, Varoma temperature, speed 1.
Place wontons into serving bowls, pour broth over top. Garnish with sliced spring onion. Additional fresh sliced chilli optional.
Add additional water if broth is to strong. If you prefur more flavour, allow to cook a little longer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- American Self Rising Biscuits (scones)
- Capsicum, Tomato and Chilli Chutney
- Cocktail Meatballs Spicy and Delicious
- Chilli and lime cashews
- Sour Cream Cherry Slice
- Gluten Free Nutella and Peacan Biscuits
- Beetroot and Orange Spiced Chutney
- Savoury Streusel Muffins
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Bacon, sweet potato and zucchini slice
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Variation TM6 Thick and Creamy Pot Set Yoghurt
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Refined Sugar Free Chocolate Custard
- Wazza's Creamy Pasta with Hot Smoked Salmon
- Navajo Fry Bread