- 2 --- eggs
- Pinch salt (optional)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
9Afternoon tea Breakfast Brunch Dinner Lunch Snack Supper Alcohol-free Children food Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Nut free Baking Creative Easy Low budget Natural Quick Birthday Children birthday Everyday Kids in the kitchen Cooking for 2 person Australian Egg dish (soufflé, omelette) Mother's Day
- Preheat oven to 230 degrees Celsius
1. Seperate egg whites from egg yolks (it's ok if the yolks break but looks prettier if they stay whole)
2. Set yolks aside and put egg whites into bowl. Add a pinch of salt to your own taste.
3. Insert butterfly whisk.
4. Whisk 3mins/37 degrees/Speed 4 with MC lid on (check through hole in lid that soft peaks have formed)
5. Spoon whisked egg whites onto lined baking tray and arrange to look like 2 clouds.
6. Create a small well in the centre of each cloud and add the yolk to the centre.
7. Place tray into oven and cook for 5-8 minutes at 230 degrees C
9. Remove with a spatula and enjoy!
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Loaf
- Pastie Slice
- Savoury Muffins
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo