- 360 gram wheat grain
- 270 gram Rye grain
- 140 gram Spelt grain
- 90 gram Barley grain
- 90 g Oats grain
- 50 g millet
- 250 gram 6 grain mix, As prepared or store bought
- 200 grams Wheat flour, strong bakers flour
- 150 grams Wholemeal rye flour
- 21 grams fresh yeast, Or 11 grams dry yeast
- 15 grams Balsamico vinegar, Colour by choice, I use dark
- 530 grams filtered water, Room temperature
- 10 grams Honey, optional
- 2 tsp salt
- 30 grams sesame seeds
- 30 grams Linseeds
- 10 grams sesame seeds
- 10 grams Linseeds
1h 5minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
This mix can be varied to taste.
Weigh up all grains in . (Or any other scales)
Refill into storage container.
Mixing the dough:
Add the 6 grain mix (250g) into .
1 min speed 10.
Add remaining ingredients. 4 mins .
Butter a bread tin (13x30cm) and fill in dough evenly.
Mix the decoration seeds (20g) in small bowl.
Water the top of dough slightly and sprinkle the decoration mix evenly on top.
Now cover up the filled bread tin and leave to prove for ca 1 hour. Depending on room teemperature. The bread needs to rise up to the top of the tin.
Preheat oven to 220 degrees and bake for ca 30 mins.
Reduce heat to 200 and bake for a further 20 mins.
Take the bread out of the bread tin, put back into oven and bake for a further 7-10 Mins.
Take bread out and leave to cool on a cooling rack.
Make a 6 grain mix.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Autumn Pear cake
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing