- 425g can Asparagus cuts and tips keep juice
- 300 g Milk (approximate)
- 5 --- eggs
- 250 g Plain/ wholemeal flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 200 g grated cheese
- 30 g Butter Cubed
- 1 tsp salt
- 150 g Shredded Ham/chicken (optional)
Preheat oven to 180
1. Set scales. Pour liquid from asparagus into TM bowl
2. Add milk to make liquid total to 500g
3. Add eggs. Mix 10 sec speed 4
4. Add flour, salt and baking powder. Mix 5 sec speed 4
5. Add remaining ingredients. Mix 10-15sec, speed 2
6. Pour into greased baking dish and bake for 30 mins at 180.
Enjoy as an afternoon snack or main meal with a side salad. (Also yummy cold so great for lunch boxes)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chillean Empanadas
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's