- 1 small zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 1 potato
- 1 onion or 5 spring onions
- a few sprigs of parsley
- 6 pieces short cut bacon, diced or chopped in TM
- 150 g grated cheese
- 20 g Milk
- 2 eggs
- 180 g SR flour
- 1 tablespoon Concentrated vegetable stock
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
Place vegetables, spring onions and parsley in bowl.
Blitz on speed 9 for 4-5 secs. You want the vegetables to be fine but have some texture to them. You don't want pureed vegetables.
Add remaining ingredients.
Blitz on speed 5 for 10 secs or until just combined. If the mixture is too dry add a little more milk.
Spoon heaped teaspoons of mixture on to baking trays. This makes 30 bites.
Bake for 15 minutes or until slightly golden on top.
Serve warm or cold.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Nutty Seeded Crackers
- Zarli's Doggie Treats
- Savoury Toast
- Silverbeet and ricotta rolls
- Pizzette (mini pizzas)
- Home baked Doggo Treats
- ThermoGourmand Large Basic Loaf
- Veggie Bread
- Chickpea Crackers
- Cheesy Zucchini and Herb Fritters
- Gluten Free Pizza Base (with hidden veggies!) Makes 2 large bases
- Spinach ricotta star
- “Wild” Chicken Salad
- Best Lemon Slice
- Armenian Nutmeg Cake
- No-bake Lemon Fudge (adapted from Wendyl Nissen)
- Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
- Best Thai Pumpkin Soup
- Creamy Apricot Bites (Nut Free Bliss Ball)
- Oat, Pecan & Chocolate Biscuits
- Mars Bar Cookie Cake
- Allergy friendly pancakes
- Mary's Caramel Square
- Chicken Liver Pate