- 1 small zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 1 potato
- 1 onion or 5 spring onions
- a few sprigs of parsley
- 6 pieces short cut bacon, diced or chopped in TM
- 150 g grated cheese
- 20 g Milk
- 2 eggs
- 180 g SR flour
- 1 tablespoon Concentrated vegetable stock
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
Place vegetables, spring onions and parsley in bowl.
Blitz on speed 9 for 4-5 secs. You want the vegetables to be fine but have some texture to them. You don't want pureed vegetables.
Add remaining ingredients.
Blitz on speed 5 for 10 secs or until just combined. If the mixture is too dry add a little more milk.
Spoon heaped teaspoons of mixture on to baking trays. This makes 30 bites.
Bake for 15 minutes or until slightly golden on top.
Serve warm or cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- Low Carb Gluten Free Cheese Scones-
- Apricot slice
- Cheesy Sweet Chilli Scrolls
- Sweet Potato, Bacon and Zucchini Frittata Variation Pumpkin,chorizo and spinach frittata
- Corn meat fritters
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Zucchini slice
- Chilli Seed Crackers - Easy, Healthy, Quick
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Curried sausages
- Tuscan Bean Soup modified
- Chocolate Malteser Slice