- 1 small zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 1 potato
- 1 onion or 5 spring onions
- a few sprigs of parsley
- 6 pieces short cut bacon, diced or chopped in TM
- 150 g grated cheese
- 20 g Milk
- 2 eggs
- 180 g SR flour
- 1 tablespoon Concentrated vegetable stock
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
Place vegetables, spring onions and parsley in bowl.
Blitz on speed 9 for 4-5 secs. You want the vegetables to be fine but have some texture to them. You don't want pureed vegetables.
Add remaining ingredients.
Blitz on speed 5 for 10 secs or until just combined. If the mixture is too dry add a little more milk.
Spoon heaped teaspoons of mixture on to baking trays. This makes 30 bites.
Bake for 15 minutes or until slightly golden on top.
Serve warm or cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Maltese Galletti
- My Aussie Meat Pie
- Coconut Loaf
- Pastie Slice
- Savoury Muffins
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Gluten Free Gooey Caramel Anzac Slice by Happy Mum Happy Child
- Thermofied by Nads - MN Lemony lentils and silverbeet soup (aka adas b hamid)
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Okonomiyaki (Japanese pancake)
- Easy peasy Apple cinnamon scrolls
- Ultimate Chocolate Brownie (Variation)