- 1 small zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 1 potato
- 1 onion or 5 spring onions
- a few sprigs of parsley
- 6 pieces short cut bacon, diced or chopped in TM
- 150 g grated cheese
- 20 g Milk
- 2 eggs
- 180 g SR flour
- 1 tablespoon Concentrated vegetable stock
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
Place vegetables, spring onions and parsley in bowl.
Blitz on speed 9 for 4-5 secs. You want the vegetables to be fine but have some texture to them. You don't want pureed vegetables.
Add remaining ingredients.
Blitz on speed 5 for 10 secs or until just combined. If the mixture is too dry add a little more milk.
Spoon heaped teaspoons of mixture on to baking trays. This makes 30 bites.
Bake for 15 minutes or until slightly golden on top.
Serve warm or cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Cauliflower Keto Bites (sweet or savoury)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Cheat's sourdough
- onion sauce
- Healthy carrot, chia and walnut balls
- Keto Alkalising Green Smoothie
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake