- 1 small zucchini
- 1 carrot
- 1 potato
- 1 onion or 5 spring onions
- a few sprigs of parsley
- 6 pieces short cut bacon, diced or chopped in TM
- 150 g grated cheese
- 20 g Milk
- 2 eggs
- 180 g SR flour
- 1 tablespoon Concentrated vegetable stock
Preheat oven to 180 degrees. Line two baking trays with baking paper.
Place vegetables, spring onions and parsley in bowl.
Blitz on speed 9 for 4-5 secs. You want the vegetables to be fine but have some texture to them. You don't want pureed vegetables.
Add remaining ingredients.
Blitz on speed 5 for 10 secs or until just combined. If the mixture is too dry add a little more milk.
Spoon heaped teaspoons of mixture on to baking trays. This makes 30 bites.
Bake for 15 minutes or until slightly golden on top.
Serve warm or cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet Potato & Lentil Soup
- Creamy chicken pasta / Mac
- Pumpkin spiced cookies
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Mel’s anything goes Rocky Road
- Date, Apricot and Orange Scones
- Curried Sausages
- Banana Muffin - Cafe Style
- Caramilk Hot Chocolate
- Self Saucing Chocolate Pudding
- SUTLIJASH (RICE PUDDING)
- Elles Ultimate Chocolate Cake