- 100-150 grams cheese
- 1 large onion, Peeled and quartered
- 3 Rashers of Bacon, Add corn if vegetarian
- 1 Capsicum, Deseeded and roughly chopped
- 2 carrots, Roughly chopped
- 2 Zucchinis, Roughly chopped
- 50 grams oil
- 5 eggs
- 180 grams polenta
- salt and pepper to taste
Place cheese in the bowl and grate for 8 seconds, speed 8. Set aside.
To the bowl, add the zucchini, carrots and capsicum. Chop for 8 seconds, speed 4 then set aside (in a separate bowl than you have the cheese in).
Add in rest of the ingredients including your cheese and zucchini mix and combine for 45 seconds, , speed 3-4. Season according to taste.
Slice and serve hot or cold.
You can play around with the ingredients if you don't have particular vegetables etc.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Vegan Moussaka
- Clean Snickers Slice
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Thai Chilli Chicken and Basil
- Braised Chicken
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)