- 100-150 grams cheese
- 1 large onion, Peeled and quartered
- 3 Rashers of Bacon, Add corn if vegetarian
- 1 Capsicum, Deseeded and roughly chopped
- 2 carrots, Roughly chopped
- 2 Zucchinis, Roughly chopped
- 50 grams oil
- 5 eggs
- 180 grams polenta
- salt and pepper to taste
Place cheese in the bowl and grate for 8 seconds, speed 8. Set aside.
To the bowl, add the zucchini, carrots and capsicum. Chop for 8 seconds, speed 4 then set aside (in a separate bowl than you have the cheese in).
Add in rest of the ingredients including your cheese and zucchini mix and combine for 45 seconds, , speed 3-4. Season according to taste.
Slice and serve hot or cold.
You can play around with the ingredients if you don't have particular vegetables etc.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spinach and Chorizo Savoury Muffins
- Healthy dog treats/cookies
- Quick Savoury Pumpkin Scones
- Cheesy Seedy Veggie Bites
- ThermoMonts' Brazilian cheese puffs
- Gluten Free Sweet Chili & Cheese Muffins
- Quick Mini Quiches
- lchf savoury pies
- Gf vegan mixed seed crackers
- Chicken vegetable sausage rolls
- Savoury Muffins
- Viking Loaf
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken
- Caribbean Vegan Potato and Chickpea Curry
- Classic Satay Sauce
- Pad see ew
- Chicken Wing & Vege Soup
- Cauliflower Fried rice - egg free, Vegan, Simple
- Orange & poppyseed muffins
- Beef hotpot
- Quick & Easy Blueberry Cake
- Meatballs in sauce