- 100-150 grams cheese
- 1 large onion, Peeled and quartered
- 3 Rashers of Bacon, Add corn if vegetarian
- 1 Capsicum, Deseeded and roughly chopped
- 2 carrots, Roughly chopped
- 2 Zucchinis, Roughly chopped
- 50 grams oil
- 5 eggs
- 180 grams polenta
- salt and pepper to taste
Place cheese in the bowl and grate for 8 seconds, speed 8. Set aside.
To the bowl, add the zucchini, carrots and capsicum. Chop for 8 seconds, speed 4 then set aside (in a separate bowl than you have the cheese in).
Add in rest of the ingredients including your cheese and zucchini mix and combine for 45 seconds, , speed 3-4. Season according to taste.
Slice and serve hot or cold.
You can play around with the ingredients if you don't have particular vegetables etc.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Caramel slice (no bake filling from scratch in Thermomix)
- Dad's Pancakes
- Oscars Honey Corn cereal
- Bacon Fried Cabbage
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Raw Kebbe
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Beef and Guinness Stew