- 60 g parmesan cheese cubed
- 1 onion quarted
- 2 zucchini medium
- 1 carrot, large
- 30 g oil
- 150 g Bacon Pieces
- 100 g cheese
- 100 g corn kernels (frozen)
- 250 g Self Raising Flour
- 5 eggs
- sea salt & pepper to taste, To taste
8Recipe is created for
Mill cheeses 10secs, speed 9, set aside.
add onion, chop on speed 6, 5 secs. Add oil & sauté 4 mins, 100 c, speed 1, MC off.
Add zucchinis & carrot, chop 5 secs, speed 5.
Add rest of ingredients & mix on reverse, speed 4, 60 secs with aid of spatula.
pour into a lined baking dish & bake 180 c, 40-45 mins.
Bacon &Vegie Slice
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Sweet corn fritters
- Stirfry greeg beans with potato
- Sam's Simple Satay
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake
- Three cup duck tongue
- Cinnamon Apple Slice
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Banana pudding cake