- 60 g parmesan cheese cubed
- 1 onion quarted
- 2 zucchini medium
- 1 carrot, large
- 30 g oil
- 150 g Bacon Pieces
- 100 g cheese
- 100 g corn kernels (frozen)
- 250 g Self Raising Flour
- 5 eggs
- sea salt & pepper to taste, To taste
Recipe is created for
Mill cheeses 10secs, speed 9, set aside.
add onion, chop on speed 6, 5 secs. Add oil & sauté 4 mins, 100 c, speed 1, MC off.
Add zucchinis & carrot, chop 5 secs, speed 5.
Add rest of ingredients & mix on reverse, speed 4, 60 secs with aid of spatula.
pour into a lined baking dish & bake 180 c, 40-45 mins.
Bacon &Vegie Slice
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Loaf
- Pastie Slice
- Savoury Muffins
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- Nanaimo Bars (The Queen of)
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Curried Kumera Soup
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Dairy and Egg FREE Chocolate Fudge Cake
- Karaage Chicken
- 40 kids Spaghetti Bol sauce
- Banana and Nutella Bread
- Paleo No Bake Peanut Butter Slice
- Gluten Free Granola