- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 onion, Quartered
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 Cup bacon, Chopped
- 15 g oil
- 3 eggs
- 250 g Cheese mixture, Ricotta, Cheddar, Swiss Gruyere
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1 - Preheat oven to 180 degrees C.
2 - Place puff pastry in pie tin and tuck in extra crust.
3 - Place garlic and onion into TM bowl, chop for 10sec, speed 7
4 - Place broccoli florets into TM bowl, chop for 5 sec, speed 7
5 - Scrape down and add chopped bacon and oil
6 - Saute for 3mins, varoma temp, speed 1.5
7 - Pour into simmering basket and set aside. No need to wash bowl!!!!
8 - Add eggs and mixed cheese blend to the TM bowl. Mix for 10sec, speed 4
9 - Add reserved bacon/onion mix and mix for 10sec, "Counter-clockwise operation" , speed 1.5
10 - Place mixture ontop of pastry and sprinkle a thin layer of cheddar cheese, cook for 25mins covering the top with foil the first 15 minutes.
Accessories you need
1. If the cheese blend is too blend, add some salt and pepper
2. Substitute bacon with other meat or seafood
3. Substitute broccoli with spinach
4. For better presentation, save some broccoli floret and pace on top layer before covering with mixture.
5. The vegetable mixture should be fairly dry so as not to make the quiche "soggy".
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spinach and Cheese Pie
- Curried Pumpkin Soup
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Ibu Sambal
- Beef Massaman Curry
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Frenisian Slaw
- Simple Gluten Free Pizza Bases
- Orange drizzle cake
- Apple & Walnut Muffins - Gluten Free
- Gluten Free Cheesecake (with dairy free option)