- 250 grams plain flour
- 1 teaspoon dried yeast
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 150 grams warm water
- 1 pinch salt
8Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients into mixing bowl. 3mins/37degrees/
Let double in size (about 30mins). Then knock down 20secs/
Cook in hot oven on pizza stone for best results.
Use flour to to help when rolling out on bench top.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Eunji’s Chai Mix
- Chocolate Crunch Slice
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Best Ever Choc Chip Bikkies
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Dotty's Melting moments
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar
- Chocy Fruity Bicky Slice