- 170 g self-raising flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic
- 1 - 2 tsp mixed herbs of choice
- dash paprika
- 50 g parmesan cheese grated
- 1/3 c water
Place parmesan into mixing bowl and grate 3 - 5 sec/speed 8.
2. Add remaining ingredients and combine 40-60 sec/speed 7.
3. Turn onto lightly floured board and knead lightly.
4. Roll out thinly into a large rectangle and cut into 10cm x 1cm strips.
5. Twists strips and lay on baking tray lined with silicon paper or mat approximately 1" apart.
6. Bake at 200 degrees in a preheated oven for 12 - 15 minutes or until crisp and golden.
7. Cool on wire rack and serve plain or with your favourite dip. Store in an air tight container.
VARIATION: Cut dough into small circles using a small scone/biscuit cutter and bake at 200 degrees for 10 - 11 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Cashew oat drink
- Tuna Dip
- Custard Cake
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Peanut butter brownie bliss balls
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Easy as apple tea cake
- Scallion chicken