- 170 g self-raising flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 - 3 cloves garlic
- 1 - 2 tsp mixed herbs of choice
- dash paprika
- 50 g parmesan cheese grated
- 1/3 c water
Place parmesan into mixing bowl and grate 3 - 5 sec/speed 8.
2. Add remaining ingredients and combine 40-60 sec/speed 7.
3. Turn onto lightly floured board and knead lightly.
4. Roll out thinly into a large rectangle and cut into 10cm x 1cm strips.
5. Twists strips and lay on baking tray lined with silicon paper or mat approximately 1" apart.
6. Bake at 200 degrees in a preheated oven for 12 - 15 minutes or until crisp and golden.
7. Cool on wire rack and serve plain or with your favourite dip. Store in an air tight container.
VARIATION: Cut dough into small circles using a small scone/biscuit cutter and bake at 200 degrees for 10 - 11 minutes.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caramilk Cheesecake
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Oatmeal Soy Milk
- Soy bean Curd Jelly(Pudding)