- 50 g Cheddar cheese
- 50 g Parmesan cheese
- 350 g zucchini
- 300 g cauliflower florets
- 1 --- carrot
- 80 g spring onions
- 150 g bacon rasher, shortcut
- 4 eggs
- 100 g Flour, Plain
- pinch salt, sea, fine
- pinch pepper, black, ground
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- • pre-heat oven to 180°
• spray 12 hole muffin pan with oil and set aside.
• cut cheeses into 2cm cubes and add to the mixing bowl for 7seconds/ speed 7.
• transfer to a large bowl.
•Add the zucchini, cauliflower and carrot to the mixing bowl (cut into quarters first) for 10seconds/ speed 6.
• add to reserved cheeses.
• Add the bacon and spring onions (cut into pieces, roughly 3cm) to the mixing bowl for 5seconds/ speed 5.
• scrape down sides of mixing bowl.
• Cook 5mins/ 120°/ speed 1.
• add the eggs, flour and salt and pepper, olive oil, reserved cheeses and vegetables and mix 10seconds/ reverse speed 4.
• put in prepared muffin tin and bake for 20-30mins or until golden brown.
Accessories you need
If you are using a TM31, combine together the ingredients from the Thermomix bowl into the reserved cheese and vegetables mixture and then into the muffin pan.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury Bites
- Hainanese Chicken
- Mince Chow Mein with Pumpkin
- Variation Vegetarian nachos
- Butter Chicken Sam Woods Style
- CREAMY TOMATO AND CHICKEN FETTUCINE
- Rich Beef Stew
- Spicy Sausage Pin Wheels
- My kids favourite Bolognese
- Roast carrot and cumin soup
- Apricot Chicken - Slow Cooked
- Creamy Bacon and Veggie Pies