- 180 g Cheddar cheese, roughly chopped
- 7-8 eggs
- 225 g self-raising flour
- 1/2 bunch flat-leaf parsley, leaves
- 1/2 bunch fresh mint leaves
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 portions brown onion, quartered
- 4 portion Zucchinis, quartered
- 300 g chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 150 g grape tomatoes, cut into halves
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Line two 6-hole miffin pans with paper cases. Preheat oven to 180C fan-forced.
2. Whisk eggs in a large bowl; whisk in sifted flour.
3. Grate cheese in TM for 2 sec/speed 7. Stir cheese into egg mixture.
4. Add parsley and mint and blitz 10 sec/speed 10. Remove and stir into eggs with some extra oil if preferred.
5. 1/4 the onion and place in bowl for 3 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl. Add olive oil and saute 3 mins/100C/speed 2. Stir into egg mixture.
6. 1/4 the zucchini's and add to bowl. Blitz 3sec/speed 5. Stir well into egg mixture with chicken, salt and pepper.
7. Spoon 1/2 cup into each pan hole and top with tomato. Bake for 20-30mins and stand on wire rack 5mins beofre turning up.
Accessories you need
· Great served warm for a light meal or breakfast
· Ideal for lunchboxes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.