- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 2 tbsp mixed herbs of choice
- 100 g walnuts
- 95 grolled oats
- 3 eggs
- 150 g Fetta Cheese
- 1 tbsp soy sauce/tamari
- 45 gbreadcrumbs
- Rough Puff Pastry or 3 sheets Butter Puff Pastry
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- 1 carrot, Peeled and chopped
- 3 fresh mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic
Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 200°C
Place onion, carrot, garlic, mushrooms and herbs into TM bowl and chop for 6 seconds on speed 6.
Add walnuts, oats and chop for 3 seconds on speed 6. Scrape down.
Add eggs, cheese, soy sauce, breadcrumbs and mix to combine for
20 seconds on speed 5.
Cut just thawed puff pastry in half on a working bench.
Place 1/6th of the mixture onto the long edge of the pastry and roll, cut into four equal portions, brush the tops with whole milk and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Place sausage rolls on a lined baking tray, brush with beaten egg and score with knife. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake for 20 minutes at 200°C until crisp and golden.
Accessories you need
Next time I'm going to try tomato sauce or paste instead of soy sauce / tampari as that is what I would normally use in sausage rolls.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Vegan Paleo Zucchini Bread
- Curry Laksa Cookies
- Chicken & Hidden Vege Sausage Rolls
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Baby's chicken, vegetables and rice all in one (6 months)
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Tomato Sauce
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Minced beef Goulash
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Savoury Scones
- GF Pea and Ham Soup
- Sweet curried prawns
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!