- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 2 tbsp mixed herbs of choice
- 100 g walnuts
- 95 g rolled oats
- 3 eggs
- 150 g Fetta Cheese
- 1 tbsp soy sauce/tamari
- 45 g breadcrumbs
- Rough Puff Pastry or 3 sheets Butter Puff Pastry
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- 1 carrot, Peeled and chopped
- 3 fresh mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic
Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 200°C
Place onion, carrot, garlic, mushrooms and herbs into TM bowl and chop for 6 seconds on speed 6.
Add walnuts, oats and chop for 3 seconds on speed 6. Scrape down.
Add eggs, cheese, soy sauce, breadcrumbs and mix to combine for
20 seconds on speed 5.
Cut just thawed puff pastry in half on a working bench.
Place 1/6th of the mixture onto the long edge of the pastry and roll, cut into four equal portions, brush the tops with whole milk and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Place sausage rolls on a lined baking tray, brush with beaten egg and score with knife. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake for 20 minutes at 200°C until crisp and golden.
Accessories you need
Next time I'm going to try tomato sauce or paste instead of soy sauce / tampari as that is what I would normally use in sausage rolls.
Other users also liked...
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Brie and Salmon quiche