- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 2 tbsp mixed herbs of choice
- 100 g walnuts
- 95 g rolled oats
- 3 eggs
- 150 g Fetta Cheese
- 1 tbsp soy sauce/tamari
- 45 g breadcrumbs
- Rough Puff Pastry or 3 sheets Butter Puff Pastry
- Sesame seeds (optional)
- 1 carrot, Peeled and chopped
- 3 fresh mushrooms
- 2 cloves garlic
8Recipe is created for
Pre-heat oven to 200°C
Place onion, carrot, garlic, mushrooms and herbs into TM bowl and chop for 6 seconds on speed 6.
Add walnuts, oats and chop for 3 seconds on speed 6. Scrape down.
Add eggs, cheese, soy sauce, breadcrumbs and mix to combine for
20 seconds on speed 5.
Cut just thawed puff pastry in half on a working bench.
Place 1/6th of the mixture onto the long edge of the pastry and roll, cut into four equal portions, brush the tops with whole milk and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Place sausage rolls on a lined baking tray, brush with beaten egg and score with knife. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and bake for 20 minutes at 200°C until crisp and golden.
Accessories you need
Next time I'm going to try tomato sauce or paste instead of soy sauce / tampari as that is what I would normally use in sausage rolls.
Other users also liked...
- Spaghetti Marinara
- Lamb and feta sausage rolls
- Aglio Olio
- Greek Yoghurt Ranch Dip
- Deb's tasty Cauliflower Soup
- Roast chicken low carb
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- Chicken sausage & macaroni casserole
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Roasted apple and pumpkin soup
- Variation Zucchini Slice gluten free
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen