- 15 grams tomato paste
- 30 grams Parmesan cheese
- 30 grams Cheddar cheese
- 6 leaves basil
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 portion Edc pizza dough
portion your dough into 16 pieces And let rise for 15 min.
Make the filling:
put garlic and basil in bowl and chop on speed 6 for 6 sec.
add both cheeses into the bowl and grate until small. Then add tomato paste and blitz on turbo until mixed.
pizza pops: Flatten ball into a circle no thinner than 1 cm.
Put some filling into the center of each base then drag up the edges sealing in the filling and put on a tray. Put each pop touching each other on the tray. Brush the tops with milk and put into the oven for 25 mins at 180 deg.
Use whatever fillings you like to suit your tastes.
Be sure not to overfill them.
Once cooked I wrap in cling wrap and aluminium foil or a ziplock bag and pop in to the freezer for an easy lunchbox snack. They thaw nicely in the lunchbox and are ready for lunchtime. They can be eaten warmed or cold.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Maltese Galletti
- My Aussie Meat Pie
- Coconut Loaf
- Pastie Slice
- Savoury Muffins
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Chicken Tikka Pathia (adapted from British Indian Restaurant/Take Away recipes)
- BB's Chicken & Corn Soup
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Chicken and Vegetable Pie
- Janine's Spicy Popcorn Cauliflower - Thermie and Friends
- Potato Gnocchi with creamy chicken and mushroom
- Curried Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Vegan potato bake with browned onions
- Vegan Creamy tomato and pepperoni fettuccine
- LAMB RIB MARINADE
- Bruschetta spread