- 50 g Parmesan
- ½ tsp mustard powder
- ½ tspground paprika
- 190 g polenta
- 110 g bakers flour
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 120 g Milk
- 50 g oil
- 1 tsp*fish sauce (or Tamari or Worcestershire sauce)
Recipe is created for
Parmesan, mustard powder and paprika into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
all ingredients except cheese mix into TM bowl and mix for 5 seconds on speed 6.
dial to closed lid position"Closed lid" and mix
for 2 minutes on Interval setting"Dough mode" .
out ¼ dough at a time between two sheets of baking paper as thinly as possible.
on lined baking trays.
cheese mix on top of pastry and push by hand with a piece of baking paper.
Score with pizza cutter into shapes.
in 170ºC oven for 10-12 minutes until golden. Break apart and leave in oven
Other users also liked...
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- Low Carb Gluten Free Cheese Scones-
- Apricot slice
- Cheesy Sweet Chilli Scrolls
- Sweet Potato, Bacon and Zucchini Frittata Variation Pumpkin,chorizo and spinach frittata
- Corn meat fritters
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Zucchini slice
- Chilli Seed Crackers - Easy, Healthy, Quick
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream
- Superfood Seed Bar
- Spicy Bean Burgers by Dr Clare Bailey and Justine Pattison
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Beef and Lentil Soup
- Banana Bread Donuts
- Beef Ragu