- 200 grams pumpkin, cubed
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 sprig rosemary
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 50 grams Cheddar or Tasty cheese
- 50 grams feta, crumbled
- 25 grams spring onion, in pieces
- 100 grams bacon, fat removed - in 3rds
- 150 grams cream cheese
- 200 grams sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Vegetable stock paste
- 1 tablespoon oil
- feta, Crumbled
- Green part Spring Onions, Finely Sliced
- Pumpkin Seeds or Pepitas, Toasted
1.I make a Cob loaf using this recipe
Shape dough into a round shape - or - place into a large spring form tin
You can make it into mini round loaves also
2. Once cooked & cooled - cut top from loaf & leave this in one piece
Remove the inside of the loaf - trying to keep it in bite size pieces. Take care not to go too close to edge or base - we dont want holes !
3. If you are using a precooked loaf - place on a baking tray and bake until warm and inside has formed a crust
Pre Heat Oven - 180 degrees
Place cubed pumpkin and garlic cloves on baking tray - drizzle with oil
Scatter with rosemary and season with salt and pepper
Bake til tender and slighlty golden - 30 - 40 minutes
1. Grate cheddar - 6 seconds speed 7. Set aside in a bowl
2. Chop spring onions - 3 seconds speed 5 - add to cheese
3. Add crumbled feta to cheese/spring onion mix
4. Chop bacon - 2 seconds speed 5. Add oil and saute on reversefor 5 minutes on 100 degrees . Stop and scrape down if neccesary
5. Add roasted pumpkin, cream cheese, sour cream, cheese/sprning onion mix and vegetable stock paste
Mix for 20 seconds on speed 3 reverse .
6. Fill cob loaf with dip
7. Place on baking tray - wrap in foil . place bread pieces around on tray . Bake for 20 minutes or so until warmed through
You may need to remove bread pieces earlier.
I keep the lid part whole for serving ... then break into pieces
Scatter dip with extra feta, spring onion & pimpkin seeds
This recipe can be prepared using either the TM31 or the TM5
If there is too much filling for your loaf enjoy it with crackers
It would be great used as a filling for scrolls
Feel free to use your favourite cheese -- ham instead of bacon - or leave it out
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- No bake Malteser cheesecake with caramilk swirl
- Caramilk Ice magic
- Caramilk Delight
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Turkish simit
- The Fast 800 Broccoli and Blue Cheese Soup converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Satay noodle salad
- Mushroom bolognese
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun