- 3 portions Zucchinis, Approx. three cups
- 1 leek, Washed well
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 eggs
- 1 portion Baking mix, Versatile baking mix recipe (1 cup)
- 1 piece parmesan, grated, 1 cup
- 1/2 bunch flat leaf parsley, Chopped
- salt &pepper, To taste
- 3 level tablespoons Canola/Vegetable Oil
Prepare zucchini and leek by washing well and slicing thinly with a mandolin slicer. Set aside.
grate Parmesan speed 5 for 2-3 seconds set aside
chop parsley and garlic speed 5 3seconds. Scrape down and repeat.
add eggs oil seasonings and baking mix and mix on speed 3-4 a few seconds. Add in cheese and stir till incorporated.
pour mixture over prepared vegetables and stir together.
pour mixture into a well greased pie dish and bake in oven around 170 degrees, depending on your oven for approx. 25-30 minutes or until set in middle.
Versatile baking mix published earlier
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤
- ❤Spinach Cob Dip❤
- Easy budget sausage rolls
- 5 basic ingredients easy chicken pot pies
- Chicken and leek Pasties
- Vegan Spinach and cashew pies
- Sweet Potato, zucchini slice
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Turkey and Ricotta Cannelloni with vegetable sauce
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Fried rice- Portuguese style