- 3 portions Zucchinis, Approx. three cups
- 1 leek, Washed well
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 eggs
- 1 portion Baking mix, Versatile baking mix recipe (1 cup)
- 1 piece parmesan, grated, 1 cup
- 1/2 bunch flat leaf parsley, Chopped
- salt &pepper, To taste
- 3 level tablespoons Canola/Vegetable Oil
Prepare zucchini and leek by washing well and slicing thinly with a mandolin slicer. Set aside.
grate Parmesan speed 5 for 2-3 seconds set aside
chop parsley and garlic speed 5 3seconds. Scrape down and repeat.
add eggs oil seasonings and baking mix and mix on speed 3-4 a few seconds. Add in cheese and stir till incorporated.
pour mixture over prepared vegetables and stir together.
pour mixture into a well greased pie dish and bake in oven around 170 degrees, depending on your oven for approx. 25-30 minutes or until set in middle.
Versatile baking mix published earlier
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chillean Empanadas
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's