- 3 portions Zucchinis, Approx. three cups
- 1 leek, Washed well
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 eggs
- 1 portion Baking mix, Versatile baking mix recipe (1 cup)
- 1 piece parmesan, grated, 1 cup
- 1/2 bunch flat leaf parsley, Chopped
- salt &pepper, To taste
- 3 level tablespoons Canola/Vegetable Oil
Prepare zucchini and leek by washing well and slicing thinly with a mandolin slicer. Set aside.
grate Parmesan speed 5 for 2-3 seconds set aside
chop parsley and garlic speed 5 3seconds. Scrape down and repeat.
add eggs oil seasonings and baking mix and mix on speed 3-4 a few seconds. Add in cheese and stir till incorporated.
pour mixture over prepared vegetables and stir together.
pour mixture into a well greased pie dish and bake in oven around 170 degrees, depending on your oven for approx. 25-30 minutes or until set in middle.
Versatile baking mix published earlier
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Vegan Paleo Zucchini Bread
- Curry Laksa Cookies
- Chicken & Hidden Vege Sausage Rolls
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Minced beef Goulash
- Mee Rebus
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Lou's Best Lasagna ... EVER!!!
- Thai chicken curry risotto
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta