- 3 portions Zucchinis, Approx. three cups
- 1 leek, Washed well
- 1 clove garlic
- 3 eggs
- 1 portion Baking mix, Versatile baking mix recipe (1 cup)
- 1 piece parmesan, grated, 1 cup
- 1/2 bunch flat leaf parsley, Chopped
- salt &pepper, To taste
- 3 level tablespoons Canola/Vegetable Oil
Prepare zucchini and leek by washing well and slicing thinly with a mandolin slicer. Set aside.
grate Parmesan speed 5 for 2-3 seconds set aside
chop parsley and garlic speed 5 3seconds. Scrape down and repeat.
add eggs oil seasonings and baking mix and mix on speed 3-4 a few seconds. Add in cheese and stir till incorporated.
pour mixture over prepared vegetables and stir together.
pour mixture into a well greased pie dish and bake in oven around 170 degrees, depending on your oven for approx. 25-30 minutes or until set in middle.
Versatile baking mix published earlier
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- Vegan Moussaka
- Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Fettuccini Boscaiola
- Braised Chicken
- Tomato-less tomato sauce (AIP friendly)
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Pumpkin Soup
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Davidson Plum Chutney