- 2 level teaspoons baking powder
- 60 grams extra virgin olive oil
- 240 grams water, Luke Warm
- 2 level teaspoons dry yeast
- 1 level tablespoon Powdered Sugar
- 390 grams plain flour
- .5 level teaspoon salt
1h 52minPreparation 1h 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1. Add water, yeast and powdered sugar into the jug. Heat 3mins/37c/Speed 1.
2. Add Flour, salt, baking powder and Oil. Mix 3 sec/Speed 4.
3. Knead 3 mins, then rest for 15 mins in the jug.
4. Knead for 3 mins again.
5. Transfer dough onto thermomat and work into a ball. Prove in the mat or a oiled bowl covered with glad wrap for approx 1 hour or until doubled in size.
6. Cut 12 small squares of baking paper to put the individual buns on before steaming.
7. Knock down dough and divide into 12 equal sized pieces.
8. Fill jug with 500g water. Heat 10mins/varoma/speed 3. MC on.
9. Roll a portion of dough in the palm of your hands to form a ball. Then flatten the ball into a disc of 7-8 cms(3 inches) slightly thicker in centre and tapered to thinner to the edges.
10. Add a tablespoon of (Prepared filling of choice, i used Skinnymixers Mexican Pulled Pork )into the middle of dough. Gather the dough to form a triangle shape, then pinch edges up to seal. Put individual buns on the baking paper squares.
11. Transfer buns to varoma trays(can use both)making sure there is room for steam to come through.
12. Put varoma on jug, Cook 12mins/varoma/ Speed 3.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Weetbix Banana Cinnamon Biscuits
- A1 Bakery's Cheese Pie by Haikal Raji - converted by Thermo Cazza
- Simple sausage rolls
- Sue's Secret Seedy Sheet Crackers
- Low Carb Gluten Free Cheese Scones-
- Apricot slice
- Cheesy Sweet Chilli Scrolls
- Sweet Potato, Bacon and Zucchini Frittata Variation Pumpkin,chorizo and spinach frittata
- Corn meat fritters
- Cauliflower Nuggets
- Zucchini slice
- Chilli Seed Crackers - Easy, Healthy, Quick