- 150 grams Onion
- 150 grams Capsicum
- 150 grams Zucchini
- 150 grams Cheese
- 100 grams Tomatoes
- 6 Eggs
- 50 grams Cream
- Salt and Pepper to taste
45minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 40min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Roughly cube and add in all Vegetables and Cheese to your TMX Bowl, Chop Speed 5, 3 Seconds. Check and chop further to desired texture.
Crack in eggs, add in cream and salt and pepper. Mix Speed 2 for 10 seconds until combined.
Preheat oven to 180d, put Vegetable mix into a baking dish and cook for approx 30-40 minutes depending on oven.
Let cool slightly before servin.
Easy Vegetable Slice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pumpkin & Carrot Cheesy Muffins
- Spinach and Feta Quinoa Bites
- Seed Crackers LCHF RMR
- The BEST Sesame Crispbread (LCHF, GF, NF)
- Pizza Cups
- Almond meal and Coconut Cupcakes
- Bacon and Cheese Puffs
- 10 Minute Cloud Eggs
- LCHF Parmesan Crackers
- Spinach, Bacon and Cheese Sausage Rolls
- Egg muffin
- Yve's Mini quiches
- beckys Spaghetti Bolognese sauce
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Mini Baked cheesecake
- Chicken and leek pie
- Vegan Caramel Sauce DF GF
- White cabbage chorizo potato soup
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Vegan/Vegetarian Minestrone Soup
- Chai & White Chocolate Cupcakes
- Grain Free Vegetable Lasagne
- Dahl Curry
- Pumpkin Soup