- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 Cup Cooked Brown Rice
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons Gluten Free Tamari (or Soy Sauce)
- 1/3 Cup Toasted Whole Flaxseeds
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- 1/4 Cup sesame seeds
- 2 teaspoons salt
Cook quinoa and brown rice in Thermomix or cook as per your usual method. Set aside to go cold.
Heat fan forced oven to 180 degrees.
Add cold cooked brown rice and quinoa to bowl and blend for 30 seconds on speed 6 adding the water one tablespoon at a time until the mixture is a sticky consistency. Add the tamari, flaxseeds, chia and sesame seeds and process again on speed 6 until well combined.
Your mixture will look like a gluggy mess but that is ok!!!
Spray a baking sheet with oil and place a large cup of the mixture onto the sheet . Spray a second sheet of paper and lay sprayed side down on top of mixture. Press the mix down and flatten it through the paper. You can then roll the mixture with a rolling pin (or use your hands) to roll the dough out to a thin consistency near to the edge of the baking paper.
Once you have spread the mixture out evenly keep the mixture as one big sheet then remove the top sheet of baking paper and slide the paper with mixture onto a baking tray and place in pre heated oven.
This mixture makes about 5 cups on 5 sheets of paper.
Bake until dry and slightly browned. This will take about 20 - 25 minutes.
Once baked remove from tray to cool on bench top and keep cooking the remaining sheets.
When cool break up into shards. These look and taste spectacular when placed on a tray and served alongside a tasty Thermomix dip.
Gluten Free Crackers
This is a crunchy healthy gluten free and vegan cracker made with whole grains and seeds.
Sourced and converted from : Our Four Forks
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Ricotta Cannoli Cake
- Moist Coconut Cupcakes with "Coconut Ice" Frosting
- Blueberry Croissant Pudding
- Chicken with Sun Dried Tomato Cream Sauce
- Healthy Choc Topped Mini Mint Cheesecakes
- Cabernet Cranberry and Blueberry Sauce
- Fresh Lime Chickpea Drizzle Cake
- Fresh Lime Custard Cream Butter Cake
- Fresh Lime Almond Torte
- Fresh Lime Curd Ice cream
- Lemon Custard Cream Butter Cake
- Gingerbread Loaf
- Chocolate Hot Cross Buns
- White Chocolate and Apricot Hot Cross Buns
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Veg biryani
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling