- 4 cloves garlic
- 3 sprigs fresh rosemary
- olive oil
- Himilayan or sea salt
- 1 package Gluten Free Pizza Crust, *Bob's Red Mill brand, 453g
- 340 grams Chicken bone broth, or 1.5 cups
- 2 Eggs.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 sachet yeast dry, found inside flour packet
Place garlic and Rosemary leaves into mixing bowl
Chop speed 7 for 3 seconds
Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
Place bone broth and contents of yeast satchet into mixing bowl.
Heat to 37 degrees on speed 1.5, usually takes 1-2 minutes, a little longer if broth is from fridge.
Add eggs and oil and mix speed 5 for 5 seconds.
Add flour mix and mix speed 5 for 6 seconds.
Scrape down sides and set to dough mode to knead for 2 minutes.
Remove dough from bowl and split into 2 parts.
Wrap gently in thermomat or place in large bowl and cover with cling wrap. Leave in warm spot to rise approx 20 minutes.
Place dough on oiled baking paper or baking mat and roll out to your favourite pizza shape beneath another layer of oiled paper (it is quite a sticky dough).
Bake for 5 -7 minutes before removing and adding toppings of your choice.
if using Rosemary and garlic then brush pizza base with a good amount of olive oil, sprinkle with salt and add rosemary and garlic mix.
Return to oven and bake 15 minutes.
PREPARE TOPPING IF USING
*Bobs Red Mill brand can be found in Coles in the health food section and in health food stores.
Stock or water can be used instead of broth.
I chose to use broth to increase the intake any way I can for my children for health benefits.
Both Tm31 or Tm5 can be used.
Dough can be kept in fridge for a couple of days. Just leave out of fridge for 30 minutes before rolling out and using.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Cauliflower Keto Bites (sweet or savoury)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Sweet Chilli Relish / Jam
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Chicken noodle soup
- Sausage rolls