- 80 grams Butter, cut into pieces
- 160 grams Gluten free plain flour
- pinch salt
- 60 grams cold water
- 300 grams bacon cubes
- 20 grams olive oil
- 4 eggs
- 100 grams cooking or thickened cream
- pinch salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 50 grams Parmesan cheese
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 180oC, Grease and flour a quiche tin, set aside.
2. Place butter, flour, salt and water into mixing bowl and mix 20sec/speed 4. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat. Transfer pastry to a floured surface and form a ball.
4. Rollout pastry with a rolling pin. Rollonto the rolling pin then transfer to the prepared tin. Roll out and press into tin. Prick pastry with a fork.
5. Blind bake the pastry. line pastry with grease proof paper and fill with weights or rice, bake for 10 minutes. Remove and set aside.
6. Place bacon pieces and olive oil into mixing bowl and saute 3 min/120oC/speed . Drain fat from bacon, transfer to a bowl and set aside.
7. Plac eggs, milk, cream, salt and pepper into mixing bowl mix 30 sec/speed 4.
8. Evenly place bacon pieces in prepered pastry then cover with egg mixture. Clean and dry bowl.
9. Place Parmesan cheese into mixing bowl and grate 10 sec/speed 7. Sprinkle over top of egg mixture.
10. Place in oven and bake 35-40 mins or until golden.
Bacon can be omitted and baby spinach or tomatoes added for a vegetarian option.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Best & Easiest Mashed potato
- Empanada Pastry
- Coffee Scroll Biscuits
- CRUMBLE CAKE WITH CUSTARD AND FRUIT (STREUSELKUCHEN)
- Moist & Light Chocolate Cupcakes with chocolate buttercream icing
- Peanut crusted chicken
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Chorizo Risotto
- Courgette Flan