- 30 gram Raw Sunflower Seeds
- 30 grams Pepita Seeds (pumpkin)
- 250 grams Phillidephia cream cheese
- 140 grams Gluten free plain flour
- pinch salt
15minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 10min
8Recipe is created for
Weigh the seeds into, place lid on and mill on speed 9 for 10 seconds.
Add the rest of your ingredents. Put lid on without Measuring Cup so you can look in and mix on speed 6 till small balls form, about 15 seconds. Take out pastry ingredients and put onto Thermomat or floured surface and roll with hands into smooth ball.
place wraped in fridge for 30 mins before use.
Shape pastry to fit your choice of tin/s and blind bake on 180 degrees for 10 mins, let cool and fill with your filling of choice.
Thermomix Bread Mat very useful as it's a non stick surface to roll pastry on
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy savoury muffins
- Cheese and Bacon Grain Free Quiche
- Best Pumpkin Scones
- Healthy Zucchini Slice
- Tomato Relish, Ham and Cheddar Muffins - A Donna Hay Recipe
- Pizza Rolls
- SALT 'N' VINEGAR POTATO PIZZA
- Easy Spinach & Cheese Roll
- Three cheese and spinach rolls (TM31)
- LCHF Bacon and eggs with cauliflower breakfast bake
- Zucchini, Carrot, Leek and Bacon Slice
- General's crumbed cheese and pasta squares
- Gluten Free Pizza Base x2
- Gluten-Free Banana, Coconut and Lemon or Cinnamon Loaf
- Almond & Oat Milk
- Choc Topping- Paleo or not
- Hummus with White Miso (Andrew Zimmern)
- White Sauce for Corned Beef
- Feijoa spelt muffins
- Gluten Free Vegan Cob Loaf
- Banana Pikelets
- Satay Sauce
- Choc Chip Chai Hot Cross Buns
- Chocolate birthday cake