- 110 grams polenta
- 15 grams sugar
- 215 grams flour
- 1 level tablespoon baking powder
- 40 grams olive oil
- 1 --- free range egg
- 300 grams whole or skim milk
- 125 grams can of creamed corn
- 3 --- spring onions
- 150 grams shaved ham, sliced
- 50 grams low fat grated cheese, or grate in TMX prior
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Place the spring onions in the Thermomix and chop for 3 seconds on speed 7. Remove and set aside.
3. Put the polenta, sugar, flour, baking powder, oil, egg and milk in the Thermomix and combine for 20 seconds on speed 6.
4. Add the creamed corn, spring onion, ham and cheese and combine on speed 4 for 30 seconds.
5. Spoon the mixture into muffin tray and bake for 20 minutes in preheated oven 200 degrees.
I sprinkled parmesan cheese on the top of each muffin prior to baking.
Ham, Corn & Polenta Muffin
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Courgette Flan
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Marmalade with Navel Oranges
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Feijoa, Ginger and Vanilla Jam
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix
- Ooba Carrot Cake
- Variation "I LOVE your Cauliflower Cheese" bake