- 1 piece Pear, Cored
- 1 egg
- 200 g whole or skim milk
- 150 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 pinch Sea salt, fine
- honey, To serve
- Butter, to grease pan
Place pear, roughly diced, into bowl. Grate for 5 seconds on speed 8. Set aside
Place flour, egg, milk and salt into bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4. Scrap sides and insert butterfly. Mix for a further 20 seconds on speed 2.
Place in pear and mix for 30 seconds on speed 2.
Place into a buttered pan on medium heat. Flip when bubbled and raising. Serve with honey.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Cheesey topped Scones
- Gluten Free Cheese Puffs - WA School Canteen- Assessed AMBER
- Soft Flatbread
- Fair Dinkum Aussie Pasties
- Pineapple and cheese scrolls
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Mince and vegetable pinwheels
- Fair Dinkum Beef pies
- Almond Sesame Crackers (LCHF)
- Quiche Lorraine
- Cheese and Bacon Mini Muffins
- Chicken, Cheese & Vegetable Sausage Rolls
- Pan Seared Chicken Breast with Lemon and Taragon Cream
- Keto Carbonara
- Viennese whirls
- Lady kisses (low GI)
- Lemon Detox Bliss Balls
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Chocolate on Chocolate Cheescake
- Coconut Fingers
- Buttermilk Pancakes
- Sam's Chocolate Brownies
- Michelle's Choc Chip Cookies
- Passionfruit & Orange Curd/Butter