- 1 piece Pear, Cored
- 1 egg
- 200 g whole or skim milk
- 150 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 pinch Sea salt, fine
- honey, To serve
- Butter, to grease pan
Place pear, roughly diced, into bowl. Grate for 5 seconds on speed 8. Set aside
Place flour, egg, milk and salt into bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4. Scrap sides and insert butterfly. Mix for a further 20 seconds on speed 2.
Place in pear and mix for 30 seconds on speed 2.
Place into a buttered pan on medium heat. Flip when bubbled and raising. Serve with honey.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Cauliflower Keto Bites (sweet or savoury)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Custard (like Paul’s)
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Surf & Turf Seafood Sauce
- Lemon Drop Cookies (no sugar | egg yolk cookies)
- Lemonade Scones
- Honey Sriracha Prawns
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (no sugar)
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Creamy Garlic Lemon Butter Sauce
- onion sauce
- CWA Afghan Biscuits