- 1 piece Pear, Cored
- 1 egg
- 200 g whole or skim milk
- 150 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 pinch Sea salt, fine
- honey, To serve
- Butter, to grease pan
Place pear, roughly diced, into bowl. Grate for 5 seconds on speed 8. Set aside
Place flour, egg, milk and salt into bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4. Scrap sides and insert butterfly. Mix for a further 20 seconds on speed 2.
Place in pear and mix for 30 seconds on speed 2.
Place into a buttered pan on medium heat. Flip when bubbled and raising. Serve with honey.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Japanese coconut buns
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Gingerbread house
- KETO BREAKFAST SANDWICH
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Pavlova towers
- 'Orange' you glad you found this Steamed Orange Pudding Recipe with Chocolate Sauce
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder