- 1 piece Pear, Cored
- 1 egg
- 200 g whole or skim milk
- 150 g Self Raising Flour
- 1 pinch Sea salt, fine
- honey, To serve
- Butter, to grease pan
Place pear, roughly diced, into bowl. Grate for 5 seconds on speed 8. Set aside
Place flour, egg, milk and salt into bowl and mix for 10 seconds on speed 4. Scrap sides and insert butterfly. Mix for a further 20 seconds on speed 2.
Place in pear and mix for 30 seconds on speed 2.
Place into a buttered pan on medium heat. Flip when bubbled and raising. Serve with honey.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- Zoe's Mundella Greek Honey Yoghurt using the Crock Pot Express to Set
- Caramilk Chunk Cookies
- Butter Cut Out Biscuits
- The perfect lemon tart
- Choc-caramilk Bavarian
- Triple chocolate chip biscuits
- Corn Flake Crunch Cookies
- Paleo Meringue
- Grammy’s and Aunt Shirley’s Almond Cookies
- Cowgirl Cookies
- Berry Baked Cheesecake
- Rosette Christmas Cookies Shell