- 150 g plain flour, or 100gm whole wheat and 50gm plain flour
- 25 g parmesan, cubed
- 1 tsp sea salt, himalayan
- 40 g Butter
- 50 g water
- 50 g small seeds, eg 30 grams sesame and 20 grams chia or poppy seeds
Grind wheat for 60 seconds on speed 10
add unbleached white flour, salt water and parmesan chunks
Mix 10 seconds on speed 7
add butter and mix 5 seconds speed 5
add seeds and knead for 1-2 minurtes
Remove from bowl , make into sausage and cut in to 4 pieces
Roll out first piece on thermomat with baking paper on top, use extra four as needed, size to fit sandwich press (mine is ridged but can be done on flat plate)
Slide piece onto sandwich press and cook for approx 3 minutes( time depends on your sandwich press.)
Remove when golden brown and cut while hot with pizza cutter to size of your choice.
Roll out next piece while that one is cooking .
Accessories you need
this recipe can be doubled easily ... they dont last long! all eaten!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Sues Sultana Cake
- Madeleines Carrot and Coriander Soup
- Asian Rhubarb and Carrot Soup
- Egg Tart
- Cod and potato chowder
- Chrissys Sultana and Bran Muffins
- Beef and Pepper Casserole
- Filipino steamed Pork Buns
- Chicken Congee Filo style
- maryannes mashed potato
- Maryannes Seafood Chowder
- wholemeal spelt bread