- 5 eggs
- 100 grams diced ham
- 1 onion, halved
- 100 grams cheese, 1cm cubes
- 200 grams cauliflower florets
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoons Garlic powder
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add cheese to the bowl and grate for 7 seconds, speed 9. Set aside (no need to rinse bowl)
Add cauliflower and onion, turbo for one second. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add diced ham, eggs, grated cheese, garlic powder and salt and pepper and mix for 5 seconds speed 4.
Spoon into a greased muffin tin and bake in a 180 degree oven until cooked (15-20 minutes).
Keep in a sealed container in the fridge, they also freeze well.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Leftover Chicken Burgers - Using Leftover Cooked Chicken
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Jamie Oliver’s eggplant dhal
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Creamy Celeriac and Parsnip Soup
- Dairy free creamy broccoli soup
- Noodle Soup Recipe
- Quick Pumpkin Soup
- Bolognese Sauce
- Variation Chicken Broccoli Bake