- 60 g Cheddar cheese
- 170 g sesame seeds
- 50 g sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp psyllium husks
- 100 g water
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
Preheat oven to 170°, line a lamington tray with baking paper.
Add cheese to the bowl and grate for 5 seconds on Speed 7.
Add all remaining ingredients and mix on Speed 4 for 20 seconds.
Spread the ingredients onto the tray and sprinkle with salt. Bake for 20 minutes. Use a pizza cutter to cut crackers then reduce oven to 140° and bake for a further 40 minutes.
Accessories you need
Use a herb salt for extra flavour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Brie and Salmon quiche
- Egg Free Pancakes