- 60 g Cheddar cheese
- 170 g sesame seeds
- 50 g sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp psyllium husks
- 100 g water
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
Preheat oven to 170°, line a lamington tray with baking paper.
Add cheese to the bowl and grate for 5 seconds on Speed 7.
Add all remaining ingredients and mix on Speed 4 for 20 seconds.
Spread the ingredients onto the tray and sprinkle with salt. Bake for 20 minutes. Use a pizza cutter to cut crackers then reduce oven to 140° and bake for a further 40 minutes.
Accessories you need
Use a herb salt for extra flavour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Choc Caramel Slice- made with Caramel Condensed Milk.
- Zucchini and Potato Soup
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- cron milk
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Roast cauliflower dhal soup
- Banana oat pancake
- Iced Chocolate Biscuits