- 60 g Cheddar cheese
- 170 g sesame seeds
- 50 g sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp psyllium husks
- 100 g water
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp salt
Preheat oven to 170°, line a lamington tray with baking paper.
Add cheese to the bowl and grate for 5 seconds on Speed 7.
Add all remaining ingredients and mix on Speed 4 for 20 seconds.
Spread the ingredients onto the tray and sprinkle with salt. Bake for 20 minutes. Use a pizza cutter to cut crackers then reduce oven to 140° and bake for a further 40 minutes.
Accessories you need
Use a herb salt for extra flavour
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chwee Kueh (Steamed Rice Cake)
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Delicious scones made in the Airfryer
- Halawet El Rez
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)
- Cheat's Cream cheese (Philly cheese substitute)
- Cheats kousa
- Char Kuey Teow
- The Thermomixing Mum Playdough