- 250 g full fat milk
- 80 g olive oil
- 1.5 tsp dried instant yeast
- 350 g Baker's Flour, plus extra for dusting
- 2 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 100 g tomato passata
- 50 g tomato paste
- 1 tbsp Dehydrated vegetable powder, (optional)
- 12 mini hot dogs
- Place milk, oil and yeast into mixing bowl and warm 2 min/37°C/speed 1
- Add flour, sugar and salt and knead 2 min 30 sec/"Dough mode"
- Transfer dough onto a silicone bread mat or lightly dusted work surface. Form dough into a ball and transfer into a large bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and leave to prove at room temperature (approx. 1 hour 30 minutes) until doubled in size
- Boil kettle and pour boiled water over the mini hot dogs while you continue with the rest of the steps
- Turn oven to 180 degrees
- Divide dough into 12 equal portions (approx. 50 g each). Roll out or press each portion of the dough into a circle, large enough for a mini hot dog to fit
- Combine the two sauces and dehydrated veggie powder if using.
- Spread sauce on each dough round. Remove hot dogs from boiled water and dry with paper towel
- Place one mini hot dog onto each dough circle and wrap around securely to close the mini hot dog inside
- Place onto a lined tray, leaving a couple of cms between each one.
- Bake on 180 until the dough is lightly golden, appr 20 mins
- Can be enjoyed hot or cold
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Nutty Seeded Crackers
- Zarli's Doggie Treats
- Savoury Toast
- Silverbeet and ricotta rolls
- Pizzette (mini pizzas)
- Home baked Doggo Treats
- ThermoGourmand Large Basic Loaf
- Veggie Bread
- Chickpea Crackers
- Cheesy Zucchini and Herb Fritters
- Gluten Free Pizza Base (with hidden veggies!) Makes 2 large bases
- Spinach ricotta star