- 300 grams Vegetables, Leftovers - carrots, zucchini, kumara, pumpkin, mushroom etc)
- 1 bunch parsley
- 5 eggs
- 50 grams olive oil
- 100 grams Self Raising Flour
- 100 grams cheese, cheddar or other hard cheese
Preheat oven to 190C. Prepare 12 muffin cases.
Chop the cheese into 1cm cubes and grate for 5 secs / speed 9. Set aside.
Cut all vegetables into even sized pieces and chop with the parsley in the TM Bowl for 3 sec / speed 5. Set aside with the grated cheese.
Insert the Butterfly and whisk the eggs (crack each of the eggs into the MC first to ensure no bad egg spoils the lot) and the oil for 10sec/speed3.
Remove the Butterfly and add the chopped vegetables, cheese and flour. Combine 5 secs/ speed 5.
Pour into muffin cases and bake in the oven for 25 mins.
Magic - because they are great way to get the kids to eat vegetables and also use up leftovers.
Use any leftover vegetables and onion to your own taste.
Can be served hot or cold. Add a dipping sauce for added interest.
Freeze for up to 2 months.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Pulled Pork Fettuccini
- FODMAP Friendly Lentil Bolognaise
- Corn Chowder
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Pasta Arrabiata (all-in-one)
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Zucchini Fritters
- Pete's scotch eggs
- Variation Kid-friendly pearl couscous bolognese for Mum and baby
- Slow Cooked Silverside/Corned Beef
- Yummo meatballs & sauce - oven cooked
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe