- 50 grams raw sugar, (mill 3 seconds to Castor Sugar)
- 125 grams grape seed oil or vegetable oil
- 2 eggs
- 1-2 zucchini
- 190 grams plain flour
- 1 level teaspoon Bi-carb soda
- 1/4 level teaspoon baking powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 50 grams parmesan
- 1/2 bunch Thyme (fresh)
- 15-20 pieces Semi Dried Tomatoes
- 12 Kalamata Olives, or olives of choice
- 30 grams feta
- Parsley (fresh), for garnish
Add sugar to TM Bowl and mill to castor sugar, 3 secs Sp 9. Set aside.
Add cubed Parmesan cheese to TM Bowl, grate 5 secs Sp 9. Set aside.
Add castor sugar, oil and eggs to TM Bowl, mix for 3 secs Sp 6
Add zucchini, flour, bi-carb, baking powder and S & P to bowl, mix on Sp 6 for 5 secs or until combined
Add parmesan and thyme to TM bowl, mix sp 5 until folded through
Lightly grease muffin tray or paper muffin cups, fill each halfway, add semi dried tomato and/or kalamata olive, cover with a dollop more mix
Lay a semi dried tomato and/or couple of small feta cubes on top
Bake in oven 170 for 20-25mins.
Accessories you need
If you use a spiraliser for the zucchini you won't have to worry about the moisture.
If you don't have a spiraliser, grate the zucchini and drain in TM Basket or pat dry with paper towel.
You can double this recipe to make 18-24 (depending on size of your muffin paper cups)
Note: fresh semidried tomato/feta/parsley was added as garnish for photo.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Savoury pikelets for school lunches
- Keto Garlic Cheese Crackers
- Keto Crustless Quiche
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Asian Chicken Noodle Soup
- Infant/toddler brown rice and veggie risotto
- Mustard Potatoes
- Yummy Chicken & Vegetable Soup
- Chorizo and Mushroom Risotto with Green Peas
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook