- 300 g water
- 2 teaspoon Yeast
- 520 g bakers flour
- 15 g olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Wallabys Bread Improver
- pinch salt
- Sweet chilli sauce
- 6-8 pieces Shaved Ham
- 2-3 Handfuls of Grated Tasty Cheese, (Grated in your Thermomix)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Weight the 300g Water into the TM Bowl. Add the yeast and mix for 1 Munite | 37 Degrees | Speed 1
Add the Bakers Flour, Oil, Bread Improver and salt and mix for 5 seconds on speed 5. Then knead for 2 minutes | Interval Speed or Dough function
Wrap the dough in a Thermomat dusted with bakers flour and leave to rise. Once the dough has risen, roll out into a rectangular shape ready for the toppings.
Place the sauce down first and spread evenly all over the dough surface, then add the grated cheese, keeping some aside to use later to sprinkle on the top of the scrolls. Now add the ham. Similar to rolling a sushi roll, start at the top of the dough mixture and roll the dough and the filling towards you. Once it is in 'sushi' like roll, use the Thermomix spatula to gently slice into 8 even portions.
Place on lined baing trays and top with extra sauce and cheese and bake for 15-25 minutes on 180 Degrees
Accessories you need
You can change your filling flavours. Vegemite and cheese go well, as well as 'pizza' flavoured toppings and tomato paste as the sauce
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Vegan Paleo Zucchini Bread
- Curry Laksa Cookies
- Chicken & Hidden Vege Sausage Rolls
- Dog Biscuits
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers (with variations)
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Pizza Dough
- Breakfast Muffins
- Tim Tam and Peanut Butter Brownie
- Nadias' Tomato Sauce
- Rawlicious Raspberry Cheesecake
- Mango and Berry Smoothie
- Cinnamon and Cranberry Buns
- Cranberry and Macadamia Stuffing
- Cranberry, Pistachio and White Chocolate Bark
- Santas' Stew
- Nadias' Tikka Paste
- Nadia Brown
- Nadias' Zuchinni Muffins and Slice
- Nadia's Thai Green Chicken Curry Parcels with Coconut and Lemongrass Rice
- Sweet & Sour (not Pork) Cauliflower
- Brioche Hot Cross Buns
- Quick & easy pancakes
- Seafood Mornay Sauce
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (vegan, nut free) adapted from pinch of yum
- Anne's Tomato Relish
- Chelsea Winter's Crazy Italian chocolate cake (egg free, dairy free)
- Raspberry Rounds
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles