THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 300 grams almonds
- 15 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 40 grams Linseeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda or bi carb soda
- 5 eggs
- 50 grams coconut oil or (EVOO)
- 35 grams honey
- 15 grams apple cider vinegar
Set oven 180 degrees and line a small loaf tin approx 10x20cm with baking paper.
Mill Almonds and desiccated coconut in TM bowl 30 sec speed 10
Add linseeds, salt and bi carb, mix 5 sec speed 5
Add eggs, coconut oil, honey and cider vinegar mix 15 secs speed 3
Pour into a lined small loaf tin approx 10x20cm and bake for 45 mins at 180 degrees (or until skewer comes out clean)
Accessories you need
The original recipe calls for coconut flour, instead I mill desiccated coconut to a flour consistency with the almonds. You can make coconut flour by milling dry or toasted desiccated coconut for 20-30 seconds speed 9. You can use fresh coconut if you dehydrate or dry it out in oven first.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Keto Nutty Seeded Crackers
- Zarli's Doggie Treats
- Savoury Toast
- Silverbeet and ricotta rolls
- Pizzette (mini pizzas)
- Home baked Doggo Treats
- ThermoGourmand Large Basic Loaf
- Veggie Bread
- Chickpea Crackers
- Cheesy Zucchini and Herb Fritters
- Gluten Free Pizza Base (with hidden veggies!) Makes 2 large bases
- Spinach ricotta star
- Kale and Zucchini Soup
- Gluten, Grain and Nut free Bread rolls
- Quinoa, silverbeet and feta soda bread
- Choc-orange drizzle/dip
- Healthy Chocolate Brownies
- Mayonnaise sushi style
- butternut snap biscuits
- Suz's best Banana and date bread
- Coconut milk using fresh cocout
- spanakopita pie
- Gluten and sugar free "Birdseed" Muesli Bars
- Blood Orange Sorbet