THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 300 grams almonds
- 15 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 40 grams Linseeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda or bi carb soda
- 5 eggs
- 50 grams coconut oil or (EVOO)
- 35 grams honey
- 15 grams apple cider vinegar
Set oven 180 degrees and line a small loaf tin approx 10x20cm with baking paper.
Mill Almonds and desiccated coconut in TM bowl 30 sec speed 10
Add linseeds, salt and bi carb, mix 5 sec speed 5
Add eggs, coconut oil, honey and cider vinegar mix 15 secs speed 3
Pour into a lined small loaf tin approx 10x20cm and bake for 45 mins at 180 degrees (or until skewer comes out clean)
Accessories you need
The original recipe calls for coconut flour, instead I mill desiccated coconut to a flour consistency with the almonds. You can make coconut flour by milling dry or toasted desiccated coconut for 20-30 seconds speed 9. You can use fresh coconut if you dehydrate or dry it out in oven first.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mini Quiches
- Easy savoury muffins
- Cheese and Bacon Grain Free Quiche
- Best Pumpkin Scones
- Healthy Zucchini Slice
- Tomato Relish, Ham and Cheddar Muffins - A Donna Hay Recipe
- Pizza Rolls
- SALT 'N' VINEGAR POTATO PIZZA
- Easy Spinach & Cheese Roll
- Three cheese and spinach rolls (TM31)
- LCHF Bacon and eggs with cauliflower breakfast bake
- Zucchini, Carrot, Leek and Bacon Slice
- Steamed Slider Buns
- Zucchini Pasta slice
- Mini Quiches
- Variation Roast Chicken with Spice Rub & Stuffing
- Jam tart daisies
- Gluten Free Pizza Base x2
- Coconut and Apricot Chia Pudding
- Gluten-Free Banana, Coconut and Lemon or Cinnamon Loaf
- Almond & Oat Milk
- Choc Topping- Paleo or not
- Apricot Bites Paleo
- Hummus with White Miso (Andrew Zimmern)