THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 300 grams almonds
- 15 grams Desiccated Coconut
- 40 grams Linseeds
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda or bi carb soda
- 5 eggs
- 50 grams coconut oil or (EVOO)
- 35 grams honey
- 15 grams apple cider vinegar
Set oven 180 degrees and line a small loaf tin approx 10x20cm with baking paper.
Mill Almonds and desiccated coconut in TM bowl 30 sec speed 10
Add linseeds, salt and bi carb, mix 5 sec speed 5
Add eggs, coconut oil, honey and cider vinegar mix 15 secs speed 3
Pour into a lined small loaf tin approx 10x20cm and bake for 45 mins at 180 degrees (or until skewer comes out clean)
Accessories you need
The original recipe calls for coconut flour, instead I mill desiccated coconut to a flour consistency with the almonds. You can make coconut flour by milling dry or toasted desiccated coconut for 20-30 seconds speed 9. You can use fresh coconut if you dehydrate or dry it out in oven first.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Seedy Cranberry-quinoa Energy & protein Bars
- Zucchini Muffins
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Paleo savoury muffins
- Coles Magazine Ham & 3-Cheese Muffins Converted recipe
- BLISS BALLS
- Mini Quiches
- Quinoa, silverbeet and feta soda bread
- Choc-orange drizzle/dip
- "Healthy" Chocolate Brownies
- Mayonnaise sushi style
- butternut snap biscuits
- Suz's best Banana and date bread
- Coconut milk using fresh cocout
- spanakopita pie
- Gluten and sugar free "Birdseed" Muesli Bars
- Blood Orange Sorbet
- Coconut milk- using heat
- Coconut milk
- Healthy Coconut Custard
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Avocado Chocolate Bread- from Living Healthy with Chocolate
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Varoma Porridge for one
- Bolognaise Sauce - Smooth
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Cheese and bacon bread
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise
- Cauliflower "Tabbouleh"
- Perfect Pizza Dough - one serving