- 105g Parmesan cheese, Diced
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 325ml warm water
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons dried instant yeast
- 530g plain flour
- 45g olive oil, Plus 1 tbsp to drizzle over the top
- coarse sea salt
2h 40minPreparation 2h 20minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place diced Parmesan and garlic into the and grate10sec, speed 9.
- Decant the cheese into another bowl and without rinsing the continue with the bread dough.
- Place warm water, sugar and yeast into the and mix for 1 min, 37C, speed 2.
- Add the flour, 45g olive oil and salt to the bowl and knead 5 min.
- Empty the dough onto a work surface, form into a ball and place into a greased bowl, making sure the upper surface is lightly coated in oil.
- Cover the bowl with clingwrap or a silicon mat & tea towel and place in a warm spot to rise about 1 & 1/2 hours or until tripled in size.
- Punch the dough down and turn on to a floured surface. Knead briefly before shaping into a ball. Flatten slightly and sprinkle with 2/3 of the garlic cheese mix and the oregano.
- Press down lightly on the dough and fold in half, enclosing the cheese mixture. Knead for a few minutes until fully incorporated.
- Roll out or press into a 30cm pizza pan.
- Cover as before and stand in a warm place for about 45min or until doubled in size.
- Make indentations over the surface with your fingers before drizzling with about a tablespoon of olive oil. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese and sea salt.
- Bake at 220C for about 20 min until golden brown. Allow to cool slightly in the pan about 5 min before cutting into slices or wedges to serve.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Broccoli cheese bites
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Jalapeño Corn Bread
- Pie Maker Gluten Free Roast Meat Fritter
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls - Mixquisite
- Savoury Mini Muffins
- Zuchinni, rice slice
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese