- 2 sheets ready rolled puff pastry, thawed, Or make in thermomix
- 3-4 tablespoons Basil and Spinach Pesto from the EDC, Or favourite on forum
- 3 tablespoons walnuts, Chopped finely in thermomix
- 1/2 package cream cheese, Softened
- 1 egg wash
Prepare pastry if making your own and allow to rest in fridge. Prepare favourite pesto. Roll out pastry and brush with prepared egg wash. Spread softened cream cheese over pastry leaving a border at the edges. Spread pesto over then sprinkle with walnut crumbs. Roll up and seal with extra egg wash if necessary. Using a sharp knife cut into rounds approximately 11/2 cm thick. Place onto lined baking sheet with cut side facing up. Baste top with egg wash. Bake in hot oven 200 degrees for 15 minutes or until nicely browned. Best served warm.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- Maple Bacon Scrolls
- Cauliflower Keto Bites (sweet or savoury)
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip