- 375 gram zucchini, (roughly chopped)
- 200 gram Tasty cheese, (roughly chopped small pieces)
- 125 grams vegetable oil, (1/2 cup)
- 3 bacon rashers, (short cut for low fat, add 2 more pieces)
- 5 eggs
- 250 gram self-raising flour, (1 cup)
- 1 brown onion, (cut into quarters)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Measure and weigh all ingreadients in the TMX bowl.
((Make sure the cheese is small enough to be pulsed other wise large chunks are left behind)
- Place lid and MC on.
- Combine using the 1 second TURBO mode until all ingrediaetns are combined to you liking.
- Plasce 1/2 cup fulls of mixture into the pie maker and cook for 5-6 minutes, keeping an eye on them. Pierce wit ha knife to look for soggy liquid in th middle still.
PIE MAKER (kmart)- Zucchini Slice
Accessories you need
Keep ingredients chopped fairly small (2/3 cm piece) so you can use the turbo function more efficiently.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Cheats kousa
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Variation Butternut pumpkin and vegetable macaroni cheese pasta bake
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Carrot zucchini apple muffins
- Healthy Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
- Carrot and Zucchini Cookies (sugar free)
- Chicken and Veg Pie
- Mediterranean risotto
- Vegetarian Minestone
- Creamy Carbonara Risotto with Hidden Veg