- 6 sheets puff pastry, ready-made, Pampas brand
- 1 onions
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 sprigs parsley leaf, fresh
- 1 zucchini, cut into pieces
- 1 Capsicum, cut into pieces
- 1 carrot, cut into pieces
- 400 g Canned crushed tomatoes
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 120 g ham
- 200 g tasty cheddar cheese
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Take puff pastry sheets out of freezer to defrost. Separate sheets to defrost quicker.
2. Cut cheese into 3 cm cubes and place in bowl. Grate 10 sec, speed 5.5. Set aside in another small dish.
3. Put ham into bowl, chop 2 sec, speed 5.5. Set aside in another small dish.
4. Clean and dry bowl.
5. Add onion, garlic and parsley to bowl, and chop speed 6, 3 sec.
6. Add 20g olive oil to bowl and saute, 3min, 100 degrees, speed 1.
7. Add carrot, capsicum and zucchini pieces. Chop vegetables speed 6, 3 sec.
8. Add 400g crushed tomatoes and 1 tablespoon of Vegetable Stock paste. Cook 10min, 100 degrees, speed 2. Once cooked, allow to cool 10 min.
9. Thinly spread tomato sauce over each pastry sheet leaving one edge of the pastry sheet without sauce.
10. Sprinkly ham and cheese over tomato sauce. You can add any other toppings, eg olives, salami at these stage.
11. Tightly roll up each pastry sheet.
12. Preheat oven to 200degrees.
13. Place each rolled pastry sheet back in the freezer for approx 1/2 hour before cutting into 1 -2 cm pinwheels. (NB. The pinwheels are easier to cut when they are slightly frozen; you can also leave in the freezer at this point until you are ready to cook and serve).
14. Place pinwheels on a lined baking tray and cook for 20 minutes at 200 degrees.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ham cheese chutney scrolls
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Seedy Cranberry-quinoa Energy & protein Bars
- Zucchini Muffins
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters
- Chickpea and oat crackers
- Paleo savoury muffins
- Coles Magazine Ham & 3-Cheese Muffins Converted recipe
- BLISS BALLS