THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 3 teaspoons tomato paste, with garlic
- 1 bunch fresh basil, small handful
- 4 pieces shortcut bacon, diced
- 2 Roasted Capsicums, sliced
- 1 small sweet potato, peeled into THIN slices by peeler.
- 1/4 onion, diced
- 2 cups grated cheese, can use block cheese and grate in your thermi while the dough is resting.
- 450 g lukewarm water
- 750 g bakers flour
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 4 tsp Yeast
Pre-heat oven to 180°C.
Place all ingredients into mixing bowl and mix for 5 sec/speed 7 to combine.
With dial set to "Closed lid" , knead for 2 min"Dough mode"
Let dough rise for 30 minutes or until doubled in size.
Roll onto ThermoMat into large rectangle.
If necessary, sprinkle dough with flour first to prevent butter from sliding off.
1. Place tomato paste onto rolled out dough and spread over dough leaving approx 1.5in along the long top edge.
2. randomly place all toppings onto pasted area and then top with cheese.
3. cut strips approx 2.5-3cm wide with your thermomix spatula (cutting it width ways, from bottom long edge to top long edge, strips will be arrpox 25-30cm depending size rolled out to), making at least 7 strips. Roll each strip into a "scroll" roll and place each scroll intimate the prepared springform tin, each one next to the previously placed scroll, filling the tin with room for them to expand.
Bake for approximately 40-45 minutes. Serve hot, but it is slightly easier to pull apart once cooled a little, but also great served cold.
Accessories you need
This recipe can be adapted to suit whichever your favourite pizza toppings are, don't be afraid to get creative!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Coconut Loaf
- Pastie Slice
- Savoury Muffins
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- Herby Ricotta & Courgette Muffins
- Gluten Free crispbread, crackers, flatbread, matzo
- Terri's Sweet Potato and Coconut Soup
- Zesty Middle Eastern Pearl Couscous
- Paleo Spiced Almond and Date Hot Chocolate (Vegan, GF)
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- BOOBIE BISCUIT
- Vegetable stew with peanut butter
- Apple Crumble Pie
- Gluten Free Sourdough Bread
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Nanna's Vegetable Soup
- SEHAM’S POTATO BAKE
- Italian Semolina Bread