- 100 g Dry polenta
- 250 g Boiling hot water
- 250 g Self Raising Flour
- 2 eggs
- 45 g olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 250 g Cottage Cheese or Ricotta
- 70-100 g ham
- 150 g Baby Spinach Leaves
1. Pre heat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Spray 12 hole muffin tray or line with cup cake paper.
3. Put the dry polenta into TM Bowl and pour hot water over it - leave to soak 5 mins.
4. Add SR flour, eggs, salt , oil and mix 15 seconds / speed 3. Scape down.
5. Add cottage/ricotta cheese, sliced ham and mix 10 seconds / speed 3. Scape down and then mix Reverse 10 seconds / speed 3.
6. Handfull at a time, stir in spinach leaves (easiest with spatula or wooden spoon)
7. Spoon batter into muffin tray and bake for 20-30 minutes until done. Use toothpick to test if cooked.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lisa’s ‘Fried’ Rice
- Tomato Sauce ala Mic
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- French bread
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Mexican Chocolate and Banana Cupcakes
- Gluten free chocolate almond chunk cookies
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Variation Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's)..more zing, less sugar