- 100 g Dry polenta
- 250 g Boiling hot water
- 250 g Self Raising Flour
- 2 eggs
- 45 g olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 250 g Cottage Cheese or Ricotta
- 70-100 g ham
- 150 g Baby Spinach Leaves
1. Pre heat oven to 180 degrees.
2. Spray 12 hole muffin tray or line with cup cake paper.
3. Put the dry polenta into TM Bowl and pour hot water over it - leave to soak 5 mins.
4. Add SR flour, eggs, salt , oil and mix 15 seconds / speed 3. Scape down.
5. Add cottage/ricotta cheese, sliced ham and mix 10 seconds / speed 3. Scape down and then mix Reverse 10 seconds / speed 3.
6. Handfull at a time, stir in spinach leaves (easiest with spatula or wooden spoon)
7. Spoon batter into muffin tray and bake for 20-30 minutes until done. Use toothpick to test if cooked.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Tuna Dip
- Chicken, pumpkin, basil pesto risotto
- Sweet corn fritters
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Aussie potato scallops or Potato Cakes
- Scallion chicken
- ThermoKitchen Seasoned Sushi Rice
- Banana oat pancake
- Hearty Beef Stew With Dumplings
- Kyiden’s Mac n’ Cheese
- Banana pudding cake
- Salmon and pea spaghetti with pumpkin cream