- 1 onion, white
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 carrot, Roughly chopped
- 1 red capsicum, Roughly chopped
- 700 g tomato passata
- 2 level tbsp Vegetable stock paste
- 1/2 level teaspoons salt
- 1/2 level teaspoons white pepper
- 1/2 bunches parsley, Leaves only
- 700 g Beef mince
- 1 level teaspoons sugar raw
- 6 sheets dried lasagne sheet
- 200 g pumpkin flesh, Thinly sliced for layering, skin off
- 100 g grated cheese
- 40 g Butter
- 40 g flour, wholemeal
- 500 gram Oat Milk
- 1/2 level teaspoons salt
- 1/2 level teaspoons Nutmeg
1h 5minPreparation 25minBaking/Cooking
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place cheese in chop 10 seconds speed 7. Set aside. Wash and dry .
Place onion and garlic in chop 3 sec speed 7. Add olive oil and cook 3 minutes 100 degrees speed 1.
Add carrots and capsicum. Chop 5 sec speed 7. Cook for 5 minutes 100 degrees speed 2.
Now add passata , vegetable stock paste, salt, pepper,sugar and parsley to Place beef mince in simmering basket and insert in . Cook for 15 minutes speed 2 varoma. Around half way through give mince a little stir through the hole in the lid using the spatula to allow even cooking.
Once done add mince to bowl and mix for 20 seconds speed 1 to combine sauce with mince or as desired consistency is achieved. Place sauce in Thermoserver. And wash to prepare bechamel sauce.
- Add butter to . Cook 3 minutes 100 degrees speed 1. Add flour cook 2 minutes 100 degrees speed 2. Add oat milk, salt and nutmeg, cook for 5 minutes 100 degrees speed 4.
Preheat oven on 200 degrees.
Start with beef sauce in the bottom of your baking dish. Then lasangne sheets followed by pumpkin slices and beef sauce again. Continue doing so and finish off with a slim layer of beef sauce. Top with bechamel sauce and grated cheese. Bake for 40 minutes 180g degrees.
Layer your lasagne
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs