- 300 g Self Raising Flour
- 260 g Milk
- 90 g olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt, heaped
- 1/4 tsp TM Veg Stock Concentrate, heaped
- 100 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 140 g Frozen Chopped Spinach, thawed
- 160 g butternut pumpkin, grated
Grease a muffin pan and preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
Place the flour, milk, oil, eggs, salt and stock in the Thermomix bowl and combine on speed 4 for approximately 20 seconds.
Add the feta, spinach and pumpkin and mix speed 4, for 20 seconds.
Spoon mixture into muffin pan and bake for 20 minutes or until muffins spring back.
Leave to cool for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Apple Cinnamon Chocolate Chip Muffins
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Thai Green Curry
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Variation Easy chicken kimchi
- Easy chicken kimchi
- Chicken, Bacon, Mushroom Fettuccine Carbonara
- Gluten Free Yeast Free Egg Free Bread Rolls
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- White Sauce for lasagna