- 300 g Self Raising Flour
- 260 g Milk
- 90 g olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt, heaped
- 1/4 tsp TM Veg Stock Concentrate, heaped
- 100 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 140 g Frozen Chopped Spinach, thawed
- 160 g butternut pumpkin, grated
Grease a muffin pan and preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
Place the flour, milk, oil, eggs, salt and stock in the Thermomix bowl and combine on speed 4 for approximately 20 seconds.
Add the feta, spinach and pumpkin and mix speed 4, for 20 seconds.
Spoon mixture into muffin pan and bake for 20 minutes or until muffins spring back.
Leave to cool for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy Pull-Apart Pizza Pinwheels
- Savoury veggie filled muffins
- Banana and Apple Bread
- Healthy Banana Flapjacks
- ham cheese chutney scrolls
- Cheese and bacon bread
- Tuna and Vegetable Muffins
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Seedy Cranberry-quinoa Energy & protein Bars
- Zucchini Muffins
- Seedy Cherry-Quinoa Energy Bars
- Fresh Sweet Corn Fritters