- 300 g Self Raising Flour
- 260 g Milk
- 90 g olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt, heaped
- 1/4 tsp TM Veg Stock Concentrate, heaped
- 100 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 140 g Frozen Chopped Spinach, thawed
- 160 g butternut pumpkin, grated
Grease a muffin pan and preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
Place the flour, milk, oil, eggs, salt and stock in the Thermomix bowl and combine on speed 4 for approximately 20 seconds.
Add the feta, spinach and pumpkin and mix speed 4, for 20 seconds.
Spoon mixture into muffin pan and bake for 20 minutes or until muffins spring back.
Leave to cool for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chicken & Leek Filling
- Beef curry pies (Pie-maker)
- Spinach and ricotta muffins
- Yorkshire Pudding
- Keto Scrolls - Mozarella Fat Head Dough
- MEDITERRANEAN SCROLLS
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Little piggy faces
- Savoury cheese scone
- Maria's Meat Balls
- More Again Savory Paleo Muffin
- FLUFFY OAT & CINNAMON PANCAKES WITH CREAMY MAPLE SYRUP
- Golden Sultana Cake
- Artisan apple bread
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- 3 Ingredient Easy Lemon Tarts
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry