- 300 g Self Raising Flour
- 260 g Milk
- 90 g olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp salt, heaped
- 1/4 tsp TM Veg Stock Concentrate, heaped
- 100 g feta cheese, crumbled
- 140 g Frozen Chopped Spinach, thawed
- 160 g butternut pumpkin, grated
Grease a muffin pan and preheat oven to 180 degrees celcius.
Place the flour, milk, oil, eggs, salt and stock in the Thermomix bowl and combine on speed 4 for approximately 20 seconds.
Add the feta, spinach and pumpkin and mix speed 4, for 20 seconds.
Spoon mixture into muffin pan and bake for 20 minutes or until muffins spring back.
Leave to cool for 10 minutes before transferring to a wire rack.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- lchf savoury muffins (sam wood)
- Pumpkin, Feta and Kale Mini Loaves
- Fleur's Cauliflower Muffins
- Mini Cheddars
- Bacon, onion and cheese slice
- Pizza Scrolls
- Gluten free low carb mini quiches
- Easy Mini Quiches
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Cashew Rosemary Crackers
- Chickpea and Oat crackers
- Chia Banana Yoghurt Pancakes
- Deep Dark Chocolate Cake
- Curried Turkey Burgers
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- Banana Chocolate Milkshake *Dairy Free*Vegan*
- Smoked Paprika Butter
- TURMERIC CHAI LATTE
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- BCC Smoothie
- Kristie's Oil Free Chicken Marinate
- Tomato sausage pasta
- Plum Cobbler
- Thick Bechamel Sauce