- 10 eggs
- 65 grams Almond milk
- 3 Bacon Rashes, Diced
- 120 grams broccoli
- 120 grams Cawliflower
- 230 grams sweet potato, Diced into 2 cm pieces
- 40 grams Pesto
- 5 grams olive oil
- Salt & Pepper
- 500 grams water
1h 20minPreparation 30minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Preheat oven to 175 & lightly grease a baking dish
2. Add 500g water to TM Bowl and sweet potato to simmering basket. Cook for 13 min Varoma Speed 2 or until potato is tender. Discard water and set potato aside.
3. Add broccoli + cawliflower to TM bowl. Chop for 10 seconds speed 5. Set aside in a bowl.
4. Add diced bacon + Olive Oil to TM Bowl and cook for 5min 100 speed 1 (no need to clean bowl unless you want to)
5. Add reserved vegetables and mix 5 seconds speed 4. Pour mixture into prepared baking tray and spread an even layer over the bottom
6. Add reserved sweet potato to TM Bowl and blend 10 seconds speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat.
7. Add eggs + pesto + S&P + almond milk to TM bowl and mix 10 seoncds speed 4. Pour egg mixture over the top of the vegetable + bacon mixture
8. Bake for 40 - 50 minutes. Slice & Enjoy
~ bacon can be left out and other vegetables added such as mushrooms
~ If you would like to bacon really crispy pan fry and skip step 4; adding bacon with the vegetables in step 5
~ Sprinkle with cheese if dairy is OK
~ eat hot or cold; easy lunch for busy day with vegetables all in one.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chillean Empanadas
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's