- 250 g quinoa, washed
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion, halved
- 200 g mozzarella, shredded
- 2 garlic cloves
- 90 g salami, sliced
- salt, pinch
- 5 g paprika
- 10 g dried oregano
- 20 g fresh basil leaves
- 90 g ham, sliced
8Recipe is created for
Weigh in quinoa.
Add 900g water to TM bowl.
Cook 16mins sp4 on varoma.
Drain and set aside to cool.
Add to TM bowl
-basil and chop 5seconds on speed 7. Scrap down.
Mix for 2minutes speed 5
Spoon into muffin tin, pressing down firmly.
Bake 30-35 mins 180 degrees.
Serve with dipping sauce of choice
spray muffin holes with spray to avoid sticking.
allow to cool before removing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sesame and Linseed Gluten free bread
- Fast 800 Smoked Salmon Omelette conversion by Thermo-lish
- Meatloaf with Honey Mustard Glaze
- Chocolate zucchini cake
- Curried pumpkin & cauliflower soup
- Sweet Poato & Carrot Soup
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Homemade Ricotta Herb Dip
- Healthy Peanut Butter and Chocolate Blondies
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Bavarian Spice Rub - Best Chicken Rub Ever!
- Mac 'n' Cheese (with hidden veg)