- 250 g quinoa, washed
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion, halved
- 200 g mozzarella, shredded
- 2 garlic cloves
- 90 g salami, sliced
- salt, pinch
- 5 g paprika
- 10 g dried oregano
- 20 g fresh basil leaves
- 90 g ham, sliced
8Recipe is created for
Weigh in quinoa.
Add 900g water to TM bowl.
Cook 16mins sp4 on varoma.
Drain and set aside to cool.
Add to TM bowl
-basil and chop 5seconds on speed 7. Scrap down.
Mix for 2minutes speed 5
Spoon into muffin tin, pressing down firmly.
Bake 30-35 mins 180 degrees.
Serve with dipping sauce of choice
spray muffin holes with spray to avoid sticking.
allow to cool before removing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- 'Dorito-esk' Seasoning Shake
- Yogurt pizza dough
- Bacon Carrot & Corn Muffin
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Cauliflower & Chicken Salad
- Light rye bread
- No Bake Fudge Brownie - Paleo, GF, Sugar Free, Grain Free
- Chicken In Satay Sauce
- Cucumber Yoghurt (kheyar b laban)
- Raw Kebbe
- Halawet El Jibn (Sweet Cheese Dessert)
- Coconut rice my way ( with a little help from the TM5)
- Jumbo Spiced Pumpkin Bread
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- Cookie Jar Biscuits
- Peppermint Black Bean Brownies