- 250 g quinoa, washed
- 2 eggs
- 1 onion, halved
- 200 g mozzarella, shredded
- 2 garlic cloves
- 90 g salami, sliced
- salt, pinch
- 5 g paprika
- 10 g dried oregano
- 20 g fresh basil leaves
- 90 g ham, sliced
8Recipe is created for
Weigh in quinoa.
Add 900g water to TM bowl.
Cook 16mins sp4 on varoma.
Drain and set aside to cool.
Add to TM bowl
-basil and chop 5seconds on speed 7. Scrap down.
Mix for 2minutes speed 5
Spoon into muffin tin, pressing down firmly.
Bake 30-35 mins 180 degrees.
Serve with dipping sauce of choice
spray muffin holes with spray to avoid sticking.
allow to cool before removing.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lisa's Vegetable Pikelets
- Little piggy faces
- Savoury cheese scone
- Maria's Meat Balls
- More Again Savory Paleo Muffin
- Crispy nutty crackers
- Keto Low Carb Yeast Buns/Bread
- Rosemary Cranberry Crackers (Adapted from ATCO Blue Flame Kitchen)
- Haloumi & Corn Fritter bites
- Nuts and Bolts with a twist
- Bacon and cinnamon scrolls with salted maple glaze
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- BBQ Smokey Sauce
- Best Ever Carrot Cake - Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Nut Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Velvet Chicken and Sweetcorn Soup
- Tomato Ketchup
- Garlic and Caper Aioli
- F45 Sweet Potato Pancakes
- Satay coconut curried vegetables
- Banana & Zucchini Paleo Muffins