- 120g Cheddar cheese
- 100g bread
- 300g semi-skimmed milk
- 300g full cream milk
- 4 spring onions
- half level teaspoons mustard powder
- 2 eggs
- to taste salt
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Weigh cheese in chunks into TM bowl and grate 5 seconds speed 5. Tip out and reserve.
Cut or tear bread into chunks and chop 10 seconds speed 5. Tip out and reserve.
Measure milks into TM bowl (no need to wash bowl) and heat 6 minutes 100 speed 1. Add reserved breadcrumbs to bowl and leave for half an hour or so to soak.
Chop spring onions and add to TM. Whisk eggs in a cup together with mustard and salt and pepper and add all to TM bowl. Mix 30 seconds speed 3 reverse and pour into a greased ovenproof bowl.
Bake 180 for 45 minutes until puffed and golden brown.
Serve immediately with salad.
Use up those ends of bread to make this tasty dish!
This recipe can be made with any bread you have to hand - I used a couple of crusts from a homemade wholemeal loaf. It's a good idea to make breadcrumbs and store in the freezer to use for this dish.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Maltese Galletti
- My Aussie Meat Pie
- Coconut Loaf
- Pastie Slice
- Savoury Muffins
- Apricot, Pinenut and Rosemary Shortbread Gluten Free
- Pumpkin Scones
- PIZZA BASE (GLUTEN FREE, CORN FREE, SULPHUR FREE, NUT FREE)
- The Ultimate Mousetraps
- Bacon, Celery & Cheese Muffins
- Annabel Langbein's Sesame Lavosh
- Easy Four Seed Crackers
- DF, GF, RSF School Muesli Bars
- Paleo Apple Cake
- Khichari / Kachari / Kacaharee / Kachari / Kchree /
- Butternut Pumpkin Soup - onion free
- Melting Moments
- Cacao Pistachio Bliss Balls
- Raisin bread
- Favourite German mashpotato spinach cheese bake
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- JUMBO BREAD LOAF
- Maltese Galletti
- Sourdough discard Raisin Bread