- 100 grams Tasty cheese, cubed
- 1 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 10 grams chives, chopped
- 70 grams sundried tomatoes
- 190 grams Milk
- 1 egg
- 80 grams Tomato chutney, (or fruit chutney)
- 280 grams SR Flour White or Wholemeal
Preheat oven to 200C.
Grease 2 x 24 mini muffin trays or 2 x 12 regular muffin trays.
Grate Cheese, 7 seconds / Speed 9. Set aside.
Grate Zucchini, 5 seconds / Speed 4. Set aside in TM Basket or colander and squeeze excess moisture out.
Into bowl, add Chives and Sundried Tomatoes, chop 4 seconds / Speed 6.
Add Milk, Egg and Tomato Chutney. Mix 3 seconds / speed 2.
Add Cheese and Zucchini. Mix 3 seconds / speed 2.
Add SR Flour. Mix 8 seconds / Speed 3.
Spoon mixture into muffin trays and bake for 17-20 minutes (mini muffin trays) or 25-30 minutes (regular muffin trays), or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
Accessories you need
Feel free to add any ingredients you have in your fridge - bacon, ham, salami, feta, corn, spinach, spring onion.
You could omit the sundried tomatoes and replace with the able ingredients. If you don't have chives, substitute with spring onion, basil etc.
These are great to freeze and defrost at a later stage for an easy hot or cold lunch!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- lchf savoury muffins (sam wood)
- Pumpkin, Feta and Kale Mini Loaves
- Fleur's Cauliflower Muffins
- Mini Cheddars
- Bacon, onion and cheese slice
- Pizza Scrolls
- Gluten free low carb mini quiches
- Easy Mini Quiches
- Pizza Pinwheels
- Cashew Rosemary Crackers
- Chickpea and Oat crackers
- Chia Banana Yoghurt Pancakes
- White Nectarine and Elderflower Cocktail
- Blueberry Mojito
- Rockmelon Chiller (Alcoholic Cocktail)
- Chicken & Asparagus Mornay
- Chewy Almond & Pistachio Squares
- Baked Lemon Cheesecake (sugar free)
- Lemon Bliss Balls
- Pumpkin, Zucchini & Almond Loaf (gluten, dairy & sugar free)
- Fruity Beef Curry - Baby or Toddler meal
- Nectarine & Apple Baby Puree
- Trio of Sandwich Fillings
- Banana Chocolate Milkshake *Dairy Free*Vegan*
- TURMERIC CHAI LATTE
- Portuguese Milk Buns
- BCC Smoothie
- double choc muffins
- Vegan Bolognese Pasta Sauce
- Plum Cobbler
- Thick Bechamel Sauce
- Mango ice cream, sugar free and dairy free
- Easy Vanilla Icecream
- Beef Burgers / Sliders
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice