- 100 grams Tasty cheese, cubed
- 1 zucchini, roughly chopped
- 10 grams chives, chopped
- 70 grams sundried tomatoes
- 190 grams Milk
- 1 egg
- 80 grams Tomato chutney, (or fruit chutney)
- 280 grams SR Flour White or Wholemeal
Preheat oven to 200C.
Grease 2 x 24 mini muffin trays or 2 x 12 regular muffin trays.
Grate Cheese, 7 seconds / Speed 9. Set aside.
Grate Zucchini, 5 seconds / Speed 4. Set aside in TM Basket or colander and squeeze excess moisture out.
Into bowl, add Chives and Sundried Tomatoes, chop 4 seconds / Speed 6.
Add Milk, Egg and Tomato Chutney. Mix 3 seconds / speed 2.
Add Cheese and Zucchini. Mix 3 seconds / speed 2.
Add SR Flour. Mix 8 seconds / Speed 3.
Spoon mixture into muffin trays and bake for 17-20 minutes (mini muffin trays) or 25-30 minutes (regular muffin trays), or until a skewer inserted into the centre comes out clean.
Accessories you need
Feel free to add any ingredients you have in your fridge - bacon, ham, salami, feta, corn, spinach, spring onion.
You could omit the sundried tomatoes and replace with the able ingredients. If you don't have chives, substitute with spring onion, basil etc.
These are great to freeze and defrost at a later stage for an easy hot or cold lunch!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Parmesan Garlic Flatbread
- Tasty Tofu Patties
- Zucchini Slice - paleo, keto, gluten free
- Cranberry & Prosciutto Stuffing Cups
- Mushroom bolognese
- Hidden veggie chicken sausage rolls
- Beetroot and Feta Tart
- Tasty Seedy Crackers
- Cheat's sourdough
- PIE MAKER- Zucchini Slice
- Sausage rolls
- White Nectarine and Elderflower Cocktail
- Blueberry Mojito
- Rockmelon Chiller (Alcoholic Cocktail)
- Chicken & Asparagus Mornay
- Chewy Almond & Pistachio Squares
- Baked Lemon Cheesecake (sugar free)
- Lemon Bliss Balls
- Pumpkin, Zucchini & Almond Loaf (gluten, dairy & sugar free)
- Fruity Beef Curry - Baby or Toddler meal
- Nectarine & Apple Baby Puree
- Trio of Sandwich Fillings
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Easy Almond Bread/ Biscotti
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls
- Vegan Pasta Carbonara
- Carrot Fruit Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting