- 450 g lukewarm water
- 1 tbsp instant dried yeast
- 1 tsp caster sugar
- 2.5 tsp salt
- 750 g strong white flour
- 100 g olive oil
- 1 egg
- 40 g fresh basil leaves
- 40 g Parmesan cheese
- 15 g sunflower seeds
- 1 garlic clove
- 65 g olive oil
- 4 tbsp Sweet chilli sauce, (store-bought or homemade)
- 1/2 brown onion, (quartered)
- 1/2 red capsicum, (quartered)
- 70 g corn kernels, (frozen)
- 120 g middle bacon, (finely sliced)
- 80 g mild cheese
1h 15minPreparation 1h 0minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Put yeast, water and sugar into the TM and set to 37 degrees for 3 minutes on
2. Add all other ingredients and combine for 6 seconds on speed 6.
3. Knead on setting for 3 minutes.
4. Remove dough from TM bowl, place into an oiled bowl, cover loosely.
5. Allow to prove in a warm place out of direct sunlight for a minimum of 30 minutes.
1. To make the pesto, put the parmesan cheese in a clean bowl and grate for 10 seconds on speed 10
2. Add all remaining pesto ingredients and combine for 25 seconds on speed 6
3. Set aside, rinse pesto residue from TM
4. Place chopped bacon into TM bowl and cook for 3 minutes at 120 degrees on speed . Set aside, wipe out TM bowl
5. Place capsicum and onion into TM bowl and chop for 6 seconds on speed 4, or until roughly the size of corn kernels
6. Add the bacon and frozen corn kernels to the TM bowl and mix for 5 seconds on speed 1
7. Remove the mixture and set aside, clean and dry TM bowl
8. Place mild cheese in the TM bowl and grate for 6 seconds on speed 8
PREHEAT YOUR OVEN TO 180 DEGREES CELSIUS ON FAN BAKE
1. Knock back the dough and roll out into a large rectangle approximately 8mm thick.
2. Slice the dough into eight equal long strips.
3. On each strip, use a butter knife to spread pesto and sweet chilli (to taste) down the length of each strip.
4. Sprinkle each strip with the bacon and vegetable mix
5. Add the cheese to each strip and slowly roll them up like a bandage from the bottom to the top.
6. Turn on their sides so the spiral is facing upward and place onto a Thermomat on a baking tray.
7. Loosely cling film and allow to prove again for about 20 minutes.
Once proved, remove cling film and bake for 15 minutes or until golden brown.
Once cooled, store in an airtight container.
WHILE THE DOUGH PROVES:
ONCE THE DOUGH HAS PROVED:
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chillean Empanadas
- Super Soft Pesto Scrolls
- Fridgetatas (steamed egg cups)
- Onion and goat cheese scrolls
- Sun dried tomato and halloumi bread
- Savoury Vegetable Medley Muffins
- Low Carb Cheese and bacon Cauliflower muffins
- Grain Free Pizza Base (AIP, paleo, low carb, yeast free, egg free)
- Spinach and Cheese Burek
- Savoury Brekkie Slice
- Cheese scones
- Jo's Southland Cheese Roll's
- Berry, banana breakfast smoothie
- Hainanese Chicken Meal
- Easy Lemon Cake
- Low carb seed and nut bread
- Spinach, onion and feta pie
- Turkey mince burger patties
- Beef burger patties
- Cinnamon Scrolls with Caramel Sauce
- Marvelous Blend's Tomato Sauce
- GF and DF Orange and chocolate nutty cookies
- Chinese samosa