- 1 scoops ground almonds, 1 cup
- 0.5 scoops quinoa, 0.5 cups
- 0.75 tsp salt
- 2 tablespoon water, mineral
- 1 scoops Mixed seeds, 1 cup
- 1 scoops dried cranberries, 0.5 cups
- 4 scoops whey protein powder, chocolate
- 0.25 scoops chia seeds, black
- 2 scoops dried figs
- 2 egg whites
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Ground the almonds: 5s, sp 7.
Add the quinoa, mixed seeds and chia seeds and toast 15 minutes, varoma temp, sp .
Add the figs, salt and cranberries and blend 10s, sp 7
Add the protein powder.
Add the toasted seed and almond mix and stir 20s sp 7.
- Scrape mixture onto square baking tray lined with grease-proof paper and mould into the dish and flatten out smoothly into all corners.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
Pre-heat oven to 150°C
Can substitue dried cherries or ground mixed nuts for the cranberries or almonds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Kel's Healthy Quick Pumpkin Scones
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- Vegan “cheese” puffs
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Heidi's onion and bacon bread bake "zwiebelkuchen"
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Variation Brazilian cheese puffs
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Zucchini slice/muffins
- Sweet Potato, Zucchini and Bacon Slice
- Wontons in Chilli Broth
- Black Bean Brownies - dairy and gluten free
- Bertha's "St. Patrick's" Gluten Free Zucchini Pancakes
- Autumn Pear cake
- Mexican-Inspired Baked Chicken Wraps with Avocado Dip
- Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing
- Dairy Free Potato Salad
- Davidson Plum Chutney
- Variation Limes puff
- Vegan "Cheese" Sauce
- Chicken Liver Pate
- Goulash Soup, German Style