- 1 scoops ground almonds, 1 cup
- 0.5 scoops quinoa, 0.5 cups
- 0.75 tsp salt
- 2 tablespoon water, mineral
- 1 scoops Mixed seeds, 1 cup
- 1 scoops dried cranberries, 0.5 cups
- 4 scoops whey protein powder, chocolate
- 0.25 scoops chia seeds, black
- 2 scoops dried figs
- 2 egg whites
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Ground the almonds: 5s, sp 7.
Add the quinoa, mixed seeds and chia seeds and toast 15 minutes, varoma temp, sp .
Add the figs, salt and cranberries and blend 10s, sp 7
Add the protein powder.
Add the toasted seed and almond mix and stir 20s sp 7.
- Scrape mixture onto square baking tray lined with grease-proof paper and mould into the dish and flatten out smoothly into all corners.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
Pre-heat oven to 150°C
Can substitue dried cherries or ground mixed nuts for the cranberries or almonds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Cheesy Bacon Cob Loaf❤
- ❤Spinach Cob Dip❤
- Easy budget sausage rolls
- 5 basic ingredients easy chicken pot pies
- Chicken and leek Pasties
- Vegan Spinach and cashew pies
- Sweet Potato, zucchini slice
- Pumpkin lasagne
- Bulk Batch Mini Quiches 54 - 62 approx
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Coconut and Cashew Butter
- Honey Jumble Cake
- LS Spelt Bread
- Mushroom & Vegetable Quinotto (Vegetarian)
- Chicken Bone Broth Soup and whole steamed chook
- Leberkäse (Bavarian meat loaf)
- ❤Zucchini Slice❤
- ❤Spinach & fetta and pull-apart bread❤
- Tear and share brie, garlic + herb bread wreath
- BBQ Chicken & Sweet Potato Meatloaf with Cheesy Centre
- Swirl Layered Mooncake