- 1 scoops ground almonds, 1 cup
- 0.5 scoops quinoa, 0.5 cups
- 0.75 tsp salt
- 2 tablespoon water, mineral
- 1 scoops Mixed seeds, 1 cup
- 1 scoops dried cranberries, 0.5 cups
- 4 scoops whey protein powder, chocolate
- 0.25 scoops chia seeds, black
- 2 scoops dried figs
- 2 egg whites
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Ground the almonds: 5s, sp 7.
Add the quinoa, mixed seeds and chia seeds and toast 15 minutes, varoma temp, sp "Gentle stir setting" .
- Add the figs, salt and cranberries and blend 10s, sp 7
Add the protein powder.
Add the toasted seed and almond mix and stir 20s "Counter-clockwise operation" sp 7.
- Scrape mixture onto square baking tray lined with grease-proof paper and mould into the dish and flatten out smoothly into all corners.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
Pre-heat oven to 150°C
Accessories you need
Can substitue dried cherries or ground mixed nuts for the cranberries or almonds.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Hummus
- Cob Loaf - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- No Roll Scones - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Eggless Cupcakes - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Doughnut Bundt
- Ibu Sambal
- Flaky pastry sausage rolls
- Beef Massaman Curry
- Could it be Gravy - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- South Pacific Raita
- Popcorn Chicken
- Egg Free Brioche